Author Topic: Birds of a feather: Why are so many Democrats so reprehensible in exactly the same way?  (Read 538 times)

rangerrebew

May 10, 2019
Birds of a feather: Why are so many Democrats so reprehensible in exactly the same way?
By Patricia McCarthy

Observing the events of the past two years, the past month since the release of the Mueller report, and the last few days of contempt charges, it is impossible to miss the defining characteristics of the most repugnant Democrats driving the impeach Trump campaign.

Pelosi, Swalwell, Schiff, Blumenthal, Nadler, Cohen, Waters, Harris, Booker, et al. are of a piece.  Each of them seems to possess an almost identical and wholesale lack of any character at all.  Each of them is vicious to the core.  Each of them is either wholly unaware of his own hypocrisy, as in falsely accusing Attorney General William Barr of contempt, when those who were in Congress at the time were hysterical when Attorney General Eric Holder was found to be in contempt of Congress.  Or they assume the American people are ignorant and unable to discern the deviousness of their plan to destroy Trump.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/birds_of_a_feather_why_are_so_many_democrats_so_reprehensible_in_exactly_the_same_way.html#ixzz5nc0cv5SF

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Because they are a simple people,lacking in imagination. Thus the "pack mindset".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

There is another quote of Prager's that is appropriate here: "If we continue to teach about tolerance and intolerance instead of good and evil, we will end up with tolerance of evil."  For the past fifty years, the imposition of multiculturalism and all that it has entailed, two generations have been taught that tolerance of all things must supersede all other values.  Ergo, we've arrived at a place in which the bulk of one of our two political parties has, if inadvertently, embraced evil in the name of tolerance — radical Islam, all variations of sexual orientation including pedophilia, the absolutist notion that all minorities are victims, all women are victims.  We must now accept the trope that all white men are bad, a blight on civilized society.  How destructive is this to our country?  It is devastating, and they do it purposefully, these Democrats.

Spot on!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Spot on!

@Hoodat

There is another quote of Prager's that is appropriate here: "If we continue to teach about tolerance and intolerance instead of good and evil, we will end up with tolerance of evil."  For the past fifty years, the imposition of multiculturalism and all that it has entailed, two generations have been taught that tolerance of all things must supersede all other values.  Ergo, we've arrived at a place in which the bulk of one of our two political parties has, if inadvertently, embraced evil in the name of tolerance — radical Islam, all variations of sexual orientation including pedophilia, the absolutist notion that all minorities are victims, all women are victims.  We must now accept the trope that all white men are bad, a blight on civilized society.  How destructive is this to our country?  It is devastating, and they do it purposefully, these Democrats.

Hoodat,thank you for that quote! I had not seen or heard of it,but it sure did set a lot of bells off in the back of my head when I did read it. Dennis Prager nailed the HELL out of that one!

And the sad part is what he wrote is SOOOO obvious once you read his words is that I want to slap myself up side the head for not noticing it myself.

He deserves some sort of public service award for that insight,even if he doesn't write anything else for the rest of the year.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete wrote:
"Hoodat,thank you for that quote! I had not seen or heard of it,but it sure did set a lot of bells off in the back of my head when I did read it. Dennis Prager nailed the HELL out of that one!"

Yes, it's very good.

But... it begs the questions:
If you accept Mr. Prager's assertions, then how can those [who Prager describes] ever be reconciled with traditional-minded Americans?

How will the states in which they comprise the majority ever be again "brought back into the fold"?

What will it take to accomplish this?
If it cannot be accomplished, what are the alternatives?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pete wrote:
"Hoodat,thank you for that quote! I had not seen or heard of it,but it sure did set a lot of bells off in the back of my head when I did read it. Dennis Prager nailed the HELL out of that one!"

Yes, it's very good.

But... it begs the questions:
If you accept Mr. Prager's assertions, then how can those [who Prager describes] ever be reconciled with traditional-minded Americans?

How will the states in which they comprise the majority ever be again "brought back into the fold"?

What will it take to accomplish this?
If it cannot be accomplished, what are the alternatives?

@Fishrrman

You can't. They have been brainwashed since birth to swallow the leftist lies hook,line,and sinker. The only thing that can change their minds are negative personal experiences. Even then a lot of them would probably think it was their fault for being white,being "too rich",etc,etc,etc.

The alternative is to push them aside if they get into your way,and hurt them if they try to stop you.

Above ALL,do NOT let them control any conversations you get into using leftist key words. The shining example is the word "liberal". There is nobody LESS "liberal" than a leftist.

Personally,I gave up on them a long time ago,and don't care if they live or die because they are my enemy.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
^^^^^
Can't really disagree with a word you said!