Author Topic: ISIS bride Shamima Begum will be hanged if she gets sent to Bangladesh instead of Britain, country’s  (Read 545 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ISIS bride Shamima Begum will be hanged if she gets sent to Bangladesh instead of Britain, country’s foreign minister reveals
By Emma R.   5 May 2019

The British born schoolgirl was stripped of her UK citizenship earlier this year after she fled to join the murderous cult four years ago aged 15.

Under international law, a person’s citizenship cannot be revoked if doing so would make them stateless but the British government has claimed Begum has dual nationality with Bangladesh through her father.

However Begum has insisted she wouldn’t go to Bangladesh and had never stepped foot in the country.

Read more at: https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/05/isis-bride-shamima-begum-will-be-hanged-if-she-gets-sent-to-bangladesh-instead-of-britain-countrys-foreign-minister-reveals/
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 05:22:42 am by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The 19-year-old, who has called herself “weak” for wanting to return to Britain, said she didn’t regret travelling to Syria and had not been fazed by the sight of “severed heads” in bins.

Well, then, the prospect of dancing at the end of a rope shouldn't bother her too much.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"ISIS bride Shamima Begum will be hanged if she gets sent to Bangladesh instead of Britain, country’s foreign minister reveals"

Well, that's just too bad.
Joining isis -should be- "a death sentence".

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Poor child.  May her neck break before she takes her last breath.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bangla Desh, Bangla Desh
Where so many people are dying fast
:reaper: buh bye

Offline dfwgator

Do they get 72 Virgins, too?    Of course they'll look like this....