Author Topic: Punk’d: Canada’s Trudeau Backs Down when Filipino President Threatens Declaring War  (Read 348 times)

Offline Tim Whiteman

The Philippines’ president, Rodrigo Duterte, is puffing out his chest again. I know, I know. Hard to believe, huh?

When not challenging Chinese strongman Xi Jinping (to no avail) or talking tough about defeating Islamic jihadists in the south of his own nation (again, to no avail), the Filipino version of Foghorn Leghorn’s pint-sized nemesis, the Chicken Hawk, has decided to punk-out the world’s biggest soy-boy, none other than Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

As it turns out, Duterte is non too thrilled with what was supposed to be shipping containers filled with Canadian recyclable material sent to the PI for processing, but instead were chock-full of 100 percent Canadian household garbage.

Duterte has resorted to threatening war with Canada. With the Philippines having a somewhat less-than-global military reach, it’s still a mystery how he would actually get Filipino troops to The Great White North. Well, Duterte could always disguise a few regiments as civilians and stealthily attack through Canada’s own Temporary Foreign Worker Program.

It’s a thought.

For the rest of the article, please click here --> http://kevinwhiteman.com/punkd-canadas-trudeau-backs-down-when-filipino-president-threatens-declaring-war/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This has been a weird story from the get-go.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Now that would be a war.  Two nations who largely rely on the USA for just about everything.