Author Topic: Muslim Migrant Who Sexually Attacked 11 Women in 2 Weeks Not Deported  (Read 320 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Migrant Who Sexually Attacked 11 Women in 2 Weeks Not Deported
 Pamela Geller May 2, 2019 4.3k Views

Editor's Note: Forget deportation.  Why is Sweden not putting these criminals six feet under so they never have to deal with them again?  That is the punishment for rape, according to God's law.  I ask it of America too.  Why do we think we will "rehabilitate" murderers, rapists, kidnappers, sodomites and the like?  When they are found guilty, the sentence needs to be handed down by a judge and the criminal placed in the midst of the community to carry out the sentence, then buried.  Not only will you not have to deal with criminal migrants returning after deportation, but you will teach others, including natives that their crimes will not be tolerated and swiftly punished.

The lengths a country will go to maintain the title, “rape capital of Europe.”

When a country sacrifices its young women, that country sacrifices its future.

وداعا البذر (Good-bye Sweden)

https://freedomoutpost.com/muslim-migrant-who-sexually-attacked-11-women-in-2-weeks-not-deported/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I agree. DOn't deport them, inter them, preferably in the rich soil of an old pig farm.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis