Author Topic: UN Rights Chief 'Appalled' By Iran's Latest Execution Of Minors  (Read 598 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
UN Rights Chief 'Appalled' By Iran's Latest Execution Of Minors
RFE/RL

UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet has condemned the recent execution of two 17-year-old boys in Iran as "deplorable."

Mehdi Sohrabifar and Amin Sedaghat were executed on April 25 at the Adelabad prison in Shiraz, the capital of the southern Fars Province. The two had been arrested at age 15 and convicted on multiple rape charges after what international rights groups said was an unfair trial.

"I am appalled," Bachelet said in a statement on May 3, urging Tehran to immediately halt all executions of people accused of committing crimes while children.

Read more at: https://www.rferl.org/a/un-rights-chief-appalled-by-irans-latest-execution-of-minors/29919268.html

I don't think it's the case here but can one imagine, Saudi Arabia executes a bunch of Shi'ites so Iran could respond back with executing Sunnis.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: UN Rights Chief 'Appalled' By Iran's Latest Execution Of Minors
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 06:16:05 pm »
UN High Commissioner for Human Rights....

Yeah, that guy has Iran's leaders quaking in their towel headgear.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 03:48:35 am »
I missed the time when UN Rights Chief was 'Appalled' by the execution of minors by abortionists :pondering:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 04:50:34 am »
It is important to remember that Obama and the entire American Left love and support these guys. This will never be reported by the MSM. However, if anything close to this ever happened in Israel (which it never has and never will) the American Left heads would be exploding with HATE, and the entire world would be on fire.

For whatever unexplainable reason, the global Left LOVES Islam. And Islam always gets a pass no matter how many random innocent people they murder, rape, torture, or sell as slaves. Mecca Worshippers are never held responsible for their actions, no matter how perverse and heinous those actions are.

On the other hand, if a Christian or a Jew sneezes without covering their mouth, that automatically makes them responsible for everything evil in the world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 05:06:30 am »
UN High Commissioner for Human Rights....

Yeah, that guy has Iran's leaders quaking in their towel headgear.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 12:50:22 pm »
It's IRAN,a Muslim nation!

WTF did you expect,Bachelet?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!