Author Topic: Venezuela: thugs loyal to Maduro decapitate opposition members ISIS style  (Read 189 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Disclaimer, this Pan Am Post I've questioned before. I have no doubt, they are on the correct side and there heart is in the right place, that said, this article is pretty convincing and rather than let it wait until tomorrow, I'm posting it.

Venezuela: thugs loyal to Maduro decapitate opposition members ISIS style
By Vanesa Vallejo

Social media networds are flooded with video in which the regime's thugs show two heads of opposition members, as if they were trophies, who have just been beheaded

In 2014 the whole world was scandalized when several videos of the terrorist group Islamic State (ISIS) showed their members beheading prisoners. Today, in Venezuela, equally frightening events are taking place, but this time is not ISIS, but the thugs who serve Nicolas Maduro who are beheading those who oppose the regime

During the last few day a video has spread all over social media, and via WhatsApp groups, in which two thugs loyal to the regime show the heads of two men they have just beheaded as trophies. Among laughter, while showing both heads, they say: “Look, this one and this one were supporting President Guaidó.”

Like ISIS, the intention of these groups of thugs loyal to the regime record and disseminate these terrorist acts to intimidate and send a threat to the followers of President Guaidó. They seek to sow fear among Venezuelans.

Read more at: https://panampost.com/vanesa-vallejo/2019/05/02/venezuela-thugs-loyal-to-maduro-decapitate-opposition-members-isis-style/

"Degollar" is beheading in Spanish, maybe I'll see if I can find anything in the Spanish-language press later.