Author Topic: They LOVE It: CNN Report Repeatedly Calls President Trump a ‘F***ing Idiot’  (Read 761 times)

rangerrebew

They LOVE It: CNN Report Repeatedly Calls President Trump a ‘F***ing Idiot’
By Nicholas Fondacaro | May 1, 2019 9:07 PM EDT

It’s not often that CNN gets to share their more vulgar thoughts against President Trump. So, when Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) read a text message from anti-Trump FBI investigators calling the President a “f***ing idiot” on live TV (uncensored) during the hearing with AG Barr on Wednesday, CNN got to live vicariously through Trump critics that didn’t need to worry about FCC violations and fines.

During that evening’s Erin Burnett OutFront, reporter Jeanne Moos raved about Graham’s crass language and how it energized Trump critics. “It's not what you usually hear at a hearing,” she quipped before playing a censored version of the soundbite. The first of seven times a censored f-bomb was uttered during the report.

Moos seemed to like it so much that she played a meme that blasted it on loop:

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2019/05/01/they-love-it-cnn-report-repeatedly-calls-president-trump-fing

rangerrebew

The Communist News Network is nothing but pure class. :3:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
CNN is managed and operated by children. It is so completely obvious, I think most people, including foreigners and people on the Left, clearly recognize the childishness of CNN, MSNBC, and others. They behave like children. They really do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

I have relatives that use CNN and MSNBC as their only news source and swear that everything on it is gospel truth. I feel my IQ dropping every time I talk to them.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"CNN Report Repeatedly Calls President Trump a ‘F***ing Idiot’"

Is that all you guys got...?

Online corbe

I will take this opportunity to equivocally state that I do not watch TV News.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MoMo

That surprises me @corbe I thought madcow was a hero of yours.

Online corbe

Did your ol man let you out on a weeknight @MoMo and now you're lost?   You and that Legal women in here at the same time, I know the odds are stacked against me.  Please do as she did and put me on ignore, if it's beyond your comprehension someone here, even me, will walk you through it, just PM me ok?

PS:  you're so sweet in the mornings.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Ichigo

I would not be abit surprised that CNN would say something, ever since President Trump waged a war with MSM during this candidacy to the Presidency in 2016. So, CNN unloads in such a callous manner, it "made news". Surprised?

President Trump has always disliked CNN, and even called it the "Corrupted Clinton Network".

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/nov/14/trump-cnn-jim-acosta-lawsuit-whats-at-stake-press-freedom
´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ I c h i g o

"We long for fairy-tales in a world full of nightmares."

Online mountaineer

I don't watch cable news, either, and so haven't observed how the chattering monkeys at CNN may have celebrated this little bit of vulgarity or Rep. Cohen's chicken$**t behavior, for that matter.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't get it. We have daily reports like this of Trump from multiple leftist media propaganda organs,and yet some people who STILL insist on calling themselves "conservatives" do nothing but bitch and whine about how Trump isn't a "real" Republican.

Then again,maybe he isn't,and that is what is wrong with today's alleged Republican Party?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

So, CNN used a redacted word a Republican said; that is similar to the redacted Mueller report, as in "redacted" - not fit for human consumption for whatever reason.

The title is incorrect as many are, trying to get attention of readers.  CNN reporters did not say the actual word - Graham did.

I am of the opinion there should be no cancel of any word.  Words are letters put together, that is all they are.  You may not like a word I like - they are just letters put together.  We decide a word is a good word or bad word, in our brain.  In my brain, I choose not to rate words as good or bad. Letters are a to z - I used them to write this.  You will use them if you post on this thread.

Offline skeeter

Does this mean CNN will no longer accuse Trump of coarsening the culture?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I have relatives that use CNN and MSNBC as their only news source and swear that everything on it is gospel truth. I feel my IQ dropping every time I talk to them.

Truth.  :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kidd

CNN Watchers

Huh huh huh huh huh
heh heh heh heh heh
huh huh huh...he called Trump a f***ing idiot
heh heh heh...yeah, that's cool
huh huh huh huh

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"CNN Report Repeatedly Calls President Trump a ‘F***ing Idiot’"

Is that all you guys got...?
Look how far they have fallen. Look how much they have been reduced. A year ago it was Trump is a 'traitor' who colluded with Russia to defeat Hillary. He will be indicted. He will be put on trial. He will be impeached and sent to prison. And they all said this with such confidence, passion, and commitment.

Fast forward to today and all they have is playground name calling. Donald Trump is a Doo Doo Head! He is a smelly ... butt ... mouse ... head...hahahaha! Getting their satisfaction with childish name calling. That's a real 'professional' operation they have going on at CNN. /s
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.