Author Topic: Joe Biden’s First Mistake  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s First Mistake
« on: April 26, 2019, 01:28:12 pm »
Joe Biden’s First Mistake
Editorial of The New York Sun | April 26, 2019

Vice President Biden is making a mistake, in our view, in trying to run for president on the idea that America is full of deplorables. He’s launched his campaign with a video featuring neo-Nazis marching at Charlottesville. He’s suggesting that President Trump — and his millions of followers — are racists and anti-Semites. That libel backfired on Secretary Clinton. What can Mr. Biden be thinking?

It may be that the ex-veep wants to deflect attention from the Democrats’ own problems. Mr. Biden’s party hasn’t been able to condemn the anti-Semitism surging in the Democrats’ own caucus. Even Mr. Biden himself, supposedly a centrist, shrank from taking on Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and her ilk. Mrs. Pelosi at least tried to get a statement, though she backed down.

Nor have Mr. Biden’s apologies for his own self-perceived defaults cut much ice in his own party. This week he reportedly telephoned Anita Hill to express regrets that he was unable in 1991 to ensure a proper hearing of her allegations of sexual harassment against Justice-to-be Clarence Thomas. Ms. Hill promptly let it be known that his call left her, as the New York Times put it, “deeply unsatisfied.”

more
https://www.nysun.com/editorials/joe-bidens-first-mistake/90663/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Joe Biden’s First Mistake
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 02:16:31 pm »
Hi, Mr. Conservative White Males, I'm Joe Biden. And I want your vote....you dirty, filthy, racist, rotten, bunch of white supremacists.
Please vote for me,
thank you
Joe "Hands" Biden
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 05:00:13 pm by goatprairie »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 02:52:39 pm »
Hide Joe Kids and Hide Joe Wife.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 03:14:21 pm »
I too, thought that Biden's thematic emphasis on Charlottesville was odd and a sop to the "woke" haters on his side of the aisle. 

Whether justified or not,  Biden's reputation is that of a centrist and he ought to run on that basis.  If he does, he can beat Trump.   But the progs may force him to don the kneepads and bib.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 03:23:59 pm »
I too, thought that Biden's thematic emphasis on Charlottesville was odd and a sop to the "woke" haters on his side of the aisle. 

Whether justified or not,  Biden's reputation is that of a centrist and he ought to run on that basis.  If he does, he can beat Trump.   But the progs may force him to don the kneepads and bib.   
Biden is a rich old White guy running in a Party whose flag is doing away with rich old White guys.
Ergo, he has no choice but to go hard far Left to try to overcome who he is as a person.
Furthermore, Biden (like Hillary) represents the past century. He has to prove that he is "woke" and is current.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 03:26:44 pm »

Biteme will grovel from Anita Hill's demand all the way until he loses anyway.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 03:29:09 pm »
Biden is a rich old CORRUPT White guy running in a Party whose flag is doing away with rich old White guys.
Ergo, he has no choice but to go hard far Left to try to overcome who he is as a person.
Furthermore, Biden (like Hillary) represents the past century. He has to prove that he is "woke" and is current.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2019, 03:38:49 pm »
Is his nick now *hands* instead of *plugs*?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 05:02:01 pm »
Is his nick now *hands* instead of *plugs*?
I prefer "hands." I don't have anything against people who get hair transplants.  However, old perverts disgust me.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2019, 05:47:15 pm »

He did that because he well knows that he can't make it through the nomination process as a centrist.

He's walking a tightrope without a net...and a tightrope.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2019, 08:32:52 pm »
"First, you took the job." - Riddick

Offline aligncare

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2019, 09:22:21 pm »
Joe has a history he won’t be able to run from. And part of that history is his record of verbal gaffes, his failed campaigns for the presidency, and now questions that have arisen about his son’s business, his possible corruption as Vice President and Ukrainian collusion.

Investigations into Biden’s actions will be playing out throughout his campaign run. Which brings me to my point. The first mistake this two-time loser made was running for president a third time.

Other than that, run, Joe, run! President Trump slew much bigger foes than Joe “My state is a slave state” Biden.