Author Topic: Candace Owens eviscerates Biden for his race-baiting candidacy launch: Wake up! Don’t let Dems use u  (Read 304 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Candace Owens eviscerates Biden for his race-baiting candidacy launch: Wake up! Don’t let Dems use us AGAIN
April 25, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Candace Owens sent out a “wake up” call slamming Joe Biden’s race-baiting 2020 presidential campaign announcement.

“So Joe Biden jumps into the race claiming that white supremacy made him realize our nation was at stake,” the Turning Point USA communications director tweeted on Thursday in response to Biden’s third attempt to run for president.

So Joe Biden jumps into the race claiming that white supremacy made him realize our nation was at stake.

BLACK AMERICA, WAKE UP!

I am SICK to my stomach that they are going to try to use us AGAIN to gain power.

THE DEMOCRATS THINK WE ARE EMOTIONAL AND STUPID. #BLEXIT

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) April 25, 2019

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/04/25/candace-owens-eviscerates-joe-biden-for-his-race-baiting-candidacy-launch-black-america-wake-up-748727?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

The more I see and hear this woman the greater my respect for her grows.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He talked about an "equivalency" Trump drew after that fight between White Supremacists and Antifa.  I agree it's a false equivalency...it's an insult to White Supremacists.  Antifa was throwing urine on innocent spectators.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Biden's launch was repellent and disgusting.
Principles matter. Words matter.