Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Dares Bernie Sanders to Come to S.C. and Explain Why Dylann Roof Should be Allowed to  (Read 317 times)

rangerrebew

Lindsey Graham Dares Bernie Sanders to Come to S.C. and Explain Why Dylann Roof Should be Allowed to Vote
Sen. Lindsey Graham (Screenshot)

After Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said mass murders should be able to vote from prison, South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Sanders should visit to explain to its citizens why a man convicted of killing nine people attending church in his state should get the vote.

In consecutive tweets on Tuesday, Sen. Graham condemned Sanders’ Monday night town hall declaration and called on Sen. Sanders to visit his state to defend it:

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/lindsey-graham-dares-bernie-sanders-come-sc-and-explain-why-dylann-roof-should

Offline libertybele

Hopes he accepts the invite.   :2popcorn:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
S. Carolina is the fourth Primary, right before Super Tuesday.  He has to show.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

I'm happy to see the change in the Senator, yet I am still curious, as to where the real Lindsay Graham went, and what did they do to with the body?

Offline bilo

I'm happy to see the change in the Senator, yet I am still curious, as to where the real Lindsay Graham went, and what did they do to with the body?

I was thinking the same thing!

It seems like the Kavagnaugh hearings were a turning point.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Certainly you have seen the movies Invasion of the Body Snatchers and Dave?  I suspect it is one of those two scenarios.  Either he is in a coma and stored away, or his body has been replaced by a pod person.

The fact he managed to find a backbone after serving a couple terms as senator amazes me.  I thought he was an invertebrate like the rest of the Republicans in the Senate.