Author Topic: Here’s a secret: Trump has power to end judicial amnesty TODAY under CURRENT law  (Read 1474 times)

Offline libertybele

I thought so, and still do too.  Back then everyone that bothered to look at who Trump was would see his liberal ties.  And all the calls at the rally's to "lock her up" and then at Inauguration lunch Trump honors the Clintons presence.  His daughter sits at their table.  And then he follows that up by saying she suffered enough.  He has managed to keep the country focused on him and all of his problems with staff and Mueller.  Says he isn't going to sign but does.  Everything he has done sabotages border security.

Exactly.  What can be done?  Again ... his supporters need to rise up and hold his feet to the fire.  Otherwise, I'm afraid we are going to be fighting in the streets.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

I posted an article weeks ago that proposed that his main problems in his first two years in getting his legitimate proposals through the bureaucracy is the bull headedness AND inexperience of his Administration in winding these proposals through the various Departments and the Courts. 
  This, I often think is by design. 
  What greater platform to run on in 2020 than Immigration, it worked so very well in 2016.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Exactly.  What can be done?  Again ... his supporters need to rise up and hold his feet to the fire.  Otherwise, I'm afraid we are going to be fighting in the streets.

Hold his feet to the fire????????   Really, That ain't gonna happen.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

How do we do that?  I kept asking the question here at TBR during the election and never really got an answer beyond: "we will hold his feet to the fire".   How?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How do we do that?  I kept asking the question here at TBR during the election and never really got an answer beyond: "we will hold his feet to the fire".   How?

That's an age-old question, first asked centuries ago (at least).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

I have given up @Sanguine and though it seems that I poke my Trumper Briefer Friends here mercilessly, I hope they realize that I am just a bitter ol man in Texas with hemorrhoids.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   I have given up @Sanguine and though it seems that I poke my Trumper Briefer Friends here mercilessly, I hope they realize that I am just a bitter ol man in Texas with hemorrhoids.

You got 'roids?  Sorry, Bro.... :crying:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

You can't give what you don't have (answers).

Offline corbe

I've gone through two tubs of Trump Butt Salve since January 2017 @Cyber Liberty

Offline QueenCatofAragon

@libertybele

Never gonna happen. His supporters don’t want to do that—in fact, I believe it was never their intention back in the day  when they were saying oh, just help get him elected and we’ll hold him accountable. 

They adored him then, and the weird attachment gets deeper as time goes on.  Also, there’s the matter of pride.  At this point, “holding his feet to the fire” would be a show of weakness/concession to “NeverTrumps”—i.e., everybody who doesn’t revere him.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@libertybele

Never gonna happen. His supporters don’t want to do that—in fact, I believe it was never their intention back in the day  when they were saying oh, just help get him elected and we’ll hold him accountable. 

They adored him then, and the weird attachment gets deeper as time goes on.  Also, there’s the matter of pride.  At this point, “holding his feet to the fire” would be a show of weakness/concession to “NeverTrumps”—i.e., everybody who doesn’t revere him.

There is no such thing as "holding their feet to the fire."  Once a Politician gets elected that stuff goes right out the window.  Then, next election they lie through their teeth about breaking any number of promises.  Trump and his supporters are not a stand-out exception to this rule.
I will NOT comply.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

There is no such thing as "holding their feet to the fire."  Once a Politician gets elected that stuff goes right out the window.  Then, next election they lie through their teeth about breaking any number of promises.  Trump and his supporters are not a stand-out exception to this rule.

I’d agree with that.  It’s a stock political cliche I’ve been hearing ever since I came online. 
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline aligncare

My Administration would have put the US Constitution above the GOP/Chamber of Commerce cartel and eliminated the loopholes in US Law that entices these people to come here in the first place ~ remove the GD incentives and they will stop coming.

*Still butthurt after all these years and 850 days into this CF.

Knowing the right thing to do, and having the prowess, and that certain x-factor, to get it done are two entirely different things.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I’d agree with that.  It’s a stock political cliche I’ve been hearing ever since I came online.

Yes, I asked @libertybele if she had any ideas.  I agree that the calls/emails/faxes worked on the Republican Congress back then on the amnesty issue.  But I don't see any way possible to "hold Trump's feet to any fires."  He is going to do whatever he wants, and won't do what he doesn't want to do.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Yes, I asked @libertybele if she had any ideas.  I agree that the calls/emails/faxes worked on the Republican Congress back then on the amnesty issue.  But I don't see any way possible to "hold Trump's feet to any fires."  He is going to do whatever he wants, and won't do what he doesn't want to do.

@EdJames

Serves as a good reminder to pick our candidates as carefully as possible during the primaries.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@EdJames

Serves as a good reminder to pick our candidates as carefully as possible during the primaries.

Indeed.  Once they get in there they are beyond our reach.