Author Topic: Video Venom: 40 March TV Shows Slam ‘Traitor’ Trump and His ‘Faux-Christian’ ‘Hench-Characters’  (Read 451 times)

rangerrebew

Video Venom: 40 March TV Shows Slam ‘Traitor’ Trump and His ‘Faux-Christian’ ‘Hench-Characters’
By Gabriel Hays | April 8, 2019 4:12 PM EDT

March provided television viewers and streaming platform binge-watchers another heavy dose of Trump hate. At least another 40 separate entertainment programs, on major networks, cable TV, and popular streaming platforms continued their vicious anti-Trump propaganda. What once might have been shocking is all too commonplace for a media in the later stages of Trump Derangement syndrome.

The past month’s bitter anti-Trump content doubled down on slamming the president once again as a “traitor” and his supporters as his “hench-characters,” in spite of the Mueller Report’s official findings that there was no Russian Collusion.

Talk show hosts referred to Trump supporters as “faux-Christians” who have no sense of charity, Nancy Pelosi was honored at a VH1 awards show for fighting America’s “old white men” leadership, and Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez smugly described the men skewering her dumb and dangerous policy ideas as “weird” and of course “obsessed with” her.” All in all, March showcased a perfect cross section of the left’s current intimate relationship with mental illness.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/gabriel-hays/2019/04/08/video-venom-40-mar-tv-shows-slam-traitor-trump-and-his-faux

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Talk show hosts referred to Trump supporters as “faux-Christians” who have no sense of charity..."

Keep up the harangues at white Americans that they're nothing more than deplorable racists.

Turn up the volume!

Increase the pressure!

Wait and see what happens in 2020...

Offline goatprairie

Most of the old Hollyweird entertainment industry knobs never much liked the people from middle America and the south who watched their shows. But they most likely thought they weren't angels themselves.
Today's Hollyweird glitterati not only hate the flyover country people, they think of themselves as secular saints who are saving the world against the bottom-feeders who don't deserve to breathe the rarified air the glitterati breathe.
The people, Hollyweird types,  who regularly dive into  cesspools of depravity  hate people who don't share their debased lifestyles.

Online verga

It is also becoming more frequent and transparent on regular network shows. I have seen references to "Right wing terror groups' out of control "anti Immigrant Conservative presidents."
My wife and I have quit watching "Supergirl" on CW over there leftist agenda and blatant anti conservative story lines.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

It is also becoming more frequent and transparent on regular network shows. I have seen references to "Right wing terror groups' out of control "anti Immigrant Conservative presidents."
My wife and I have quit watching "Supergirl" on CW over there leftist agenda and blatant anti conservative story lines.
"Right wing terror groups"

The current meme as transmitted before Congress by the current lying FBI head, Chris Wray,  is that "white nationalism"   is the biggest terrorist threat in the country and world.
Which is a load of bovine fecal matter.  The deaths and injuries caused by  admitted white nationalists, national and international, pales in comparison to Islamic terror groups and non-whites.
The deaths and incidents by white nationalists  is only about one percent of all the violent acts world wide.