Author Topic: Rep. Omar Claims Life in USA is an “Everyday Assault,” Twitter Strikes Back HARD  (Read 343 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Sheri Urban

Rep. Ilhan Omar is now claiming that living in the USA is like an “everyday assault” and that she feels demonized, threatened and vilified, as Bongino.com reports:

“It’s an everyday assault. Every day, a part of your identity is threatened, demonized, and vilified. Trump is tapping into an ugly part of our society and freeing its ugliness,” she told Vogue Arabia.

“It’s been a challenge to try to figure out how to continue the inclusion; how to show up every day and make sure that people who identify with all the marginalized identities I carry, feel represented,” she continued.

“It’s transitioning from the idea of constantly resisting to insisting in upholding the values we share — that this is a society that was built on the idea that you could start anew. And what that celebrates is immigrant heritage.”

more
http://us24news.com/rep-omar-claims-life-in-usa-is-an-everyday-assault-twitter-strikes-back-hard/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Once again, as usual, Democrats speak like they are being 'held prisoner' in America. This is a very Democrat trait.

Of course they can leave anytime they want to, but they never do. If life in America was one tenth as bad for me and my family as Democrats claim it is for them, I would simply find a better place to live. Nobody is forcing them to stay here.

It is is not rocket science. They answer is incredibly simple.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Anyone that preaches hate as she does is more than welcome to return to where she came from, which I believe was a sh*thole noted for pirates, Somali.  How and why Americans would vote for this deplorable is a mystery to me.