Author Topic: William Barr 'pretty upset' with Clinton emails investigation, Lindsey Graham says  (Read 867 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
William Barr 'pretty upset' with Clinton emails investigation, Lindsey Graham says
by Daniel Chaitin
 | March 31, 2019 02:47 PM

Sen. Lindsey Graham said Attorney General William Barr is "pretty upset" with how the FBI handled the investigation into Hillary Clinton's unauthorized private email server.

During an interview on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures," Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he hopes Barr will appoint a special counsel to look into potential political bias.

"So it seems to me that she was interviewed not under oath. She had a couple of her staff people with her. People in her campaign were given immunity without anything in return. Nobody in the Clinton investigation went to jail for lying about the process because there was no process," Graham told host Maria Bartiromo.

"I know Bill Barr pretty well, and he's pretty upset about the way all this was handled," he added, noting he's not sure how Barr will act.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/william-barr-pretty-upset-with-clinton-emails-investigation-lindsey-graham-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The core problem is the grants of immunity to a bunch of people who deserve to be prosecuted.

Online libertybele

The core problem is the grants of immunity to a bunch of people who deserve to be prosecuted.

Also, the core problem is that there is one set of rules for the Clintons and another set of rules for everyone else.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

THIS is the core problem? 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

On a side note, Graham needs to stop talking.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Also, the core problem is that there is one set of rules for the Clintons and another set of rules for everyone else.
Yep.

At some point, whether the Smollett case, who instigated the false accusations in the Muellar investigation, or Clinton's abuse of national security, we must return to a semblance of accountability for one's actions.

Clinton's facing the music would be a good way to start.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I sure hope it goes beyond "upset".

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Its hard to imagine that they will do anything after Trump honored here at Inauguration lunch.  He also said she had suffered enough.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

He's up for re election and want's Trump to campaign for him.  This is 'Lock her up' deja vu.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
   He's up for re election and want's Trump to campaign for him.  This is 'Lock her up' deja vu.

LOL!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.