Author Topic: 34% at Trump's Michigan rally were Democrats...DonSurber  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: 34% at Trump's Michigan rally were Democrats...DonSurber
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2019, 03:57:21 pm »
LOL!

...cept we're trying to account for all the Democrats attending the POTUS' rallies.

I'm very comfortable with my President's behavior and style.   Obviously, you're not.    :patriot:

I seldom listen to him give speeches.  I didn't listen to the last however many presidents give speeches for the most part, because I don't like speechifying. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2019, 04:11:19 pm »
It sure helps when your own Party has gone full-blown 'Moonbat'.   :laugh:
What party is that? I once identified as Republican but that party long ago Left me behind, now I identify as American first and Conservative second. I will not vote for anyone simply because they put a mystical R beside their name.............not anyone.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2019, 10:59:58 pm »
That is why the Republicans perform so poorly, they are heavily populated with RINOs, folks that belong in the Democommie Party.

And what is worse is that Republicans allow the RINOs to lead, i.e. John worthless McCain, and now Mittens.  I believe Mittens will run in 2020.  He thinks he is God's gift, and he has just enough ego/arrogance to think he can defeat Trump.

The reason Trump won last time was because he garnered a segment of the blue collar/union worker, particularly in the crucial states he was not expected to take like WI, MI, OH, and PA.

This time he will gain more of the African/American vote, more of the Hispanic vote, and he will take 40 states.  Not quite as good as Reagan in 84, but it will be a true victory against HRC this time, no mistaking that fact.