Author Topic: Facing an FBI and DoJ investigation of Smollett case, Kim Foxx is panicking and changing her story  (Read 452 times)

rangerrebew

March 28, 2019
Facing an FBI and DoJ investigation of Smollett case, Kim Foxx is panicking and changing her story
By Thomas Lifson

The fate of the higher-ups who pulled the strings to get Jussie Smollett off the hook is now in the hands of a dummy who is panicking.

The venerable political machine that runs the most corrupt big city in America, the very city who gave us the presidency of Barack Obama, is erupting in a political civil war over a case that has riveted the attention of the public.  What makes this story a beacon of hope for reform-minded populists is that the fate of the rascals is now in the hands of an incompetent public official who has outraged the public with obvious corruption of justice, and who is now panicking and making huge mistakes because the walls are starting to close in on her.

President Trump this morning confirmed an earlier report by ABC Chicago and promised that the FBI and DoJ will review the Smollett case:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/03/facing_an_fbi_and_doj_investigation_of_smollett_case_kim_foxx_is_panicking_and_changing_her_story.html#ixzz5jUPw37p7

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The administration could commission former AG, Jeff Sessions, to perform a "special investigation."

He could then, immediately, recuse himself. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline conservativevoter

:woohoo:

It would be nice to see Soros be included in what is (hopefully) to come.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Panicking?"  Cool!  That's when people make mistakes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The administration could commission former AG, Jeff Sessions, to perform a "special investigation."

He could then, immediately, recuse himself.
I am Jeff Sessions! And I must say that I ... have nothing to say!
My goal is to die a nameless nothing person, and I recuse myself from having said that!

I want to be a nameless nothing politician who dies as a nobody nothing.
Just leave me alone. Give me my paycheck. And I will dig into some hole somewhere never to be seen or heard.
I recuse myself from anything said here. I recuse....
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.