Author Topic: Schiff angrily pushes back against GOP calls for him to step down  (Read 420 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff angrily pushes back against GOP calls for him to step down
By Olivia Beavers and Morgan Chalfant - 03/28/19 09:42 AM EDT

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) aggressively pushed back at calls for him to step down from President Trump and other Republicans, defending his past comments by lighting into the president and his family and campaign over its contacts with Russia.

Schiff at the opening of an Intelligence Committee hearing on Russia listed contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia that he described as being "not OK," signaling he'll fiercely defend himself from the calls to end his chairmanship.

"My colleagues may think it is OK the president's son was offered dirt as part of an effort to help Trump," Schiff said in his statement, pausing at times for dramatic effect.

"You might think it is OK. I don’t," Schiff added, his voice rising as he went on.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/436225-schiff-pushes-back-against-gop-calls-for-him-to-step-down-as
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Schiff angrily pushes back against GOP calls for him to step down
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 04:09:54 pm »
Whatever, little fella.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 04:16:23 pm »
"My colleagues may think it is OK the president's son was offered dirt as part of an effort to help Trump," Schiff said in his statement, pausing at times for dramatic effect. "You might think it is OK. I don’t," Schiff added, his voice rising as he went on.
This guy thinks it's a crime to accept any negative info about a political opponent... if this is to be believed.

Of course, the way it reads, it sounds like he's having a meltdown.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 04:24:00 pm »
He is having a meltdown, and I'm feasting on that.  He also won't be removed from his chairmanship.  Gone are the days when Pat Leahy was removed from a committee assignment for leaking classified information to the press.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 04:32:14 pm »
This guy thinks it's a crime to accept any negative info about a political opponent... if this is to be believed.

Of course, the way it reads, it sounds like he's having a meltdown.

In view of how Hillary came to possess the dossier, which began all this crap, this hilarious.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2019, 04:32:46 pm »
Schiff said countless times that 'Trump is Guilty!' "I have seen the evidence!!"
Trump will be removed from office.

Schiff is a sick twisted little man. How he is in charge of 'intelligence' is a mystery for the ages.
But it can be a good thing. Just feed this retard disinformation and wait for him to broadcast it. LOL
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 04:34:13 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2019, 04:34:49 pm »
In view of how Hillary came to possess the dossier, which began all this crap, this hilarious.

@skeeter

Same thought here, but lacked the will, energy or interest to say so!   Oh to be young again!

Good job!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2019, 04:36:29 pm »
@skeeter

Same thought here, but lacked the will, energy or interest to say so!   Oh to be young again!

Good job!    :laugh:

888high58888

Its the CoQ10 talking.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2019, 04:41:18 pm »
True fact. Israel has laser weapons in space.
Israel could make Iran 'disappear', with one click of a button.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2019, 04:44:57 pm »
Apparently, Shiffty think it's okay for a sitting President to engage his own national security services and investigative agencies in a conspiracy with his own political party's National Committee to pay cash for phony opposition research against a Presidential candidate of the other party, and then use that information as a pretext to spy on innocent American citizens.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2019, 04:55:22 pm »
IMO he's the absolute worst member of Congress.  A total creep, obsessed with partisanship.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2019, 05:29:11 pm »
IMO he's the absolute worst member of Congress.  A total creep, obsessed with partisanship.

Gosh, it's so hard to pick the worst. Swalwell, Tlaib, AOC, Omar, Mad Max, Al Green, so very many.

Has anyone heard the tape of Schiff colluding with Ukrainian comedians who posed as Russian agents offering "compromat" on Trump? For that alone, he should be booted from Congress.
Principles matter. Words matter.