Author Topic: The Left’s Russian Collusion Hoax  (Read 212 times)

rangerrebew

The Left’s Russian Collusion Hoax
« on: March 27, 2019, 12:43:11 pm »
The Left’s Russian Collusion Hoax

Dennis Prager   March 26, 2019 / 46 Comments

From the beginning, I repeatedly said the charge that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government to defeat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election was a lie. The president’s description of it as a “witch hunt” was accurate.

I regularly acknowledged that I was putting my credibility on the line by stating that it was all a hoax. But how did I know that? After all, I wasn’t privy to any confidential intelligence.

One answer is I used common sense. The Trump-Russia collusion charge and the Donald-Trump-is-an-agent-of-the-Kremlin charge struck me—and tens of millions of other Americans—as absurd. Vladimir Putin’s influence on the 2016 election was negligible, and as president, Trump has been harder on Russia—in supporting Ukraine’s anti-Russian government, in fighting Syria’s pro-Russian government, and in confronting Iran’s pro-Russian regime—than Barack Obama was.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/26/the-lefts-russian-collusion-hoax/?utm_source=TDS_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CapitolBell%22&
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 12:45:23 pm by rangerrebew »