Author Topic: The rare wisdom of our president is a gift  (Read 323 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The rare wisdom of our president is a gift
« on: March 24, 2019, 05:22:52 pm »
March 24, 2019
The rare wisdom of our president is a gift
By Don Sucher

Politicians are used to seeing cowardice and being cowards.  So used to it are they that they cannot even imagine there being another way.

Our president has proven to be quite different.  He is fearless.  He is bold.  He acts.  He accomplishes.  (What he would be accomplishing if those in his party had the courage to support him is hard to conceive.)  If one takes a moment to look at his brilliance, it is a truly rare and beautiful thing.

First off, the attacks were made to wear him down and wear him out.  To make him sue (and compromise) for peace.  He did not.

Two, they thought they could make him overreact, go beyond his jurisdiction.  He did not do that, either.

Three, when attacks on him directly failed, they went after his family.  The media in the end were saying his children were going to be indicted.  He did not wince.  (Neither did they.)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/03/the_rare_wisdom_of_our_president_is_a_gift.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: The rare wisdom of our president is a gift
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 05:35:38 pm »
Wisdom..... 888mouth
Countdown to Resignation

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 05:44:40 pm »
I wonder if Don lights candles to an image of trump too? This is beyond admiration to full blown worship.

Offline ABX

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 05:47:53 pm »
I was being g sarcastic in the last post, but then I decided to check his Facebook page and he actually cites Bible verses as they were talking about Trump.  Example:

Cited by an American Thinker reader...

"But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

Read it in context -- 1 Samuel chapter 16 -- and the power, wisdom and amazing things we are seeing become even more meaningful. Then add to that the later history of David, including his far less than perfect humanity, and what we as a nation are experiencing becomes even more wonderful.

May we be ever thankful.

In the comments here:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216215812320458&id=1006765847

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 05:49:30 pm »
This kind of mindset is why there are so many Twitter accounts like “TrumpisGod”, “TrumpisJesus”, “GodEmperorTrump”, etc.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline ABX

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 05:51:39 pm »
This kind of mindset is why there are so many Twitter accounts like “TrumpisGod”, “TrumpisJesus”, “GodEmperorTrump”, etc.

Except most of those are Poe trolls.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2019, 07:19:11 pm »
I wonder if Don lights candles to an image of trump too? This is beyond admiration to full blown worship.
I don't think the strongest power washer in the world could separate Sucher's lips from Trump's behind.  I think it would probably take several tons of tnt to do that.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2019, 09:32:54 pm »
Wisdom..... 888mouth
----------------------------
So according to Suckup, he's wise and bold and fearless and....; a clone of Alexander of Macedon.
Who knew!!!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2019, 01:41:05 am »
The wisdom is rare of our president who is never well done.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.