Author Topic: Amy Klobuchar joins Kamala Harris, selling an identity 'narrative' about being oppressed  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 24, 2019
Amy Klobuchar joins Kamala Harris, selling an identity 'narrative' about being oppressed
By Monica Showalter

Like her rival Democratic presidential candidate, Sen. Kamala Harris, Sen. Amy Klobuchar is out poor-mouthing herself as a identity-politics pioneer who rose up through inconquerable barriers and impossible discouragement as a woman, and for that now deserves the right to rule us.

Here she is speaking to Chuck Todd, telling us all how tough she had it:

Matt Viser
✔
@mviser

Amy Klobuchar to @chucktodd: “Oh, that's the Beto line…No, I wasn't born to run for office, just because growing up in the '70s, in the middle of the country, I don't think many people thought a girl could be president. I wasn't born to run. But I am running.”
4:12 PM - Mar 16, 2019

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/03/amy_klobuchar_joins_kamala_harris_in_selling_a_narrative_about_being_poor_and_oppressed.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34