Author Topic: Make No Mistake the Mueller Investigation was a Coup Against President Trump and It’s Perpetrators S  (Read 359 times)

rangerrebew

Make No Mistake the Mueller Investigation was a Coup Against President Trump and It’s Perpetrators Should Be Treated as Such
Jim Hoft 

Guest post by Joe Hoft

We reported in April 2018 that DAG Rod Rosenstein was required by law to ensure Mueller had no conflicts of interest to be Special Counsel – yet there is no way Mueller could have passed a reasonable level of scrutiny!   But then Mueller created an entire team with similar and worse conflicts of interest. These conflicts prove that the Mueller investigation was a coup attempt from the start!

The Special Counsel law requires that the Attorney General or Assistant Attorney General ensure that the appointed Special Counsel has no conflicts of interest. There is no way that Rod Rosenstein could have determined that Robert Mueller had no conflicts of interest and was eligible to lead this special counsel.

A special investigation must be held to request the data related to this assessment and address obvious flaws in approving Mueller!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/make-no-mistake-the-mueller-investigation-was-a-coup-against-president-trump-and-its-perpetrators-should-be-treated-as-such/

rangerrebew

Let us not forget Jeff Sessions making it possible by recusing himself! :headbang:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Coup (d'état) is a loaded expression that immediately alienates at least half of the voters because it "seems" a little over the top.  Those of us who have been following Mueller's antics the past couple of years can see it, but most people see it as just another Watergate that led to a President's resignation.

I'm torn between calling this spade a spade, or soft-pedaling the charge in order to get more people on board.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"Coup (d'état) is a loaded expression that immediately alienates at least half of the voters because it "seems" a little over the top."

I disagree.

Everyone knew what "the Mueller investigation" was about from the very beginning.

It was a not-so-veiled effort to drive Mr. Trump from office.

If that ain't "a coup"... what is ??

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Coup (d'état) is a loaded expression that immediately alienates at least half of the voters because it "seems" a little over the top.  Those of us who have been following Mueller's antics the past couple of years can see it, but most people see it as just another Watergate that led to a President's resignation.

I'm torn between calling this spade a spade, or soft-pedaling the charge in order to get more people on board.   :shrug:

Whether or not it's a "loaded" expression,  in this case, it is completely accurate IMHO.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 12:15:34 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Let us not forget Jeff Sessions making it possible by recusing himself! :headbang:

I think AG Sessions illustrates the Peter Principle quite well.

...simply in over his head, political acumen-wise, strategically, legally. etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"Coup (d'état) is a loaded expression that immediately alienates at least half of the voters because it "seems" a little over the top."

I disagree.

Everyone knew what "the Mueller investigation" was about from the very beginning.

It was a not-so-veiled effort to drive Mr. Trump from office.

If that ain't "a coup"... what is ??

When I think "coup," I think Diem. :shrug: 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whether or not it's a "loaded" expression,  in this case, it is completely accurate IMHO.

That's because you and I see it, and that's because we've been looking.  I was referring to the LIVs out there.  You know...the ignorant who are allowed to vote.
I will NOT comply.