Author Topic: When They Come for the Jews, They Won't Ask Questions  (Read 416 times)

rangerrebew

When They Come for the Jews, They Won't Ask Questions
« on: March 24, 2019, 10:19:49 am »
March 22, 2019
When They Come for the Jews, They Won't Ask Questions
By Caren Besner

Albert Einstein observed, "If my theory of relativity is proven correct, Germany will claim me as a German and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world.  Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German and Germany will declare that I am a Jew."  His words are relevant today because anti-Semitism, briefly dormant, is alive again — in Europe and around the world.  This "new form" of anti-Semitism claims to be different from the traditional racial and religious images.  Its adherents say they are anti-Zionist, not anti-Semites.  But their accusations mirror The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Only recently, a Belgian parade featured a float of grotesquely distorted Orthodox Jews in religious garb, perched on bags of money, à la the art of Nazi Julius Streicher.  What makes this sickening display even more alarming is the official sanction given to it by the Mayor of Aalst, Christoph D'Haese, who stated, "It's not up to the mayor to forbid such displays" and that the carnival participants had "no sinister intentions."  No sinister intentions?  Adolf Eichmann also had no sinister intentions when he organized transportation to the death camps.  After all, he himself had no part in the actual killing process; they just did their jobs.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/when_they_come_for_the_jews_they_wont_ask_questions.html#ixzz5j5Dnyauu

rangerrebew

Re: When They Come for the Jews, They Won't Ask Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 10:21:58 am »
Jews?  When the democrats and Muslims complete their alliance, they will come for anyone who asks questions or says something contrary to the masters' opionions. 13859

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 12:13:31 pm »
The Jews are the canaries in the coal mine. They always come for them first.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 04:26:52 pm »
The Jews are the canaries in the coal mine. They always come for them first.

In the case of American Jewry, they are arranging their own cattle cars.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 04:33:26 pm »
I recall those very fine people who were protesting in Charlestown...…….shouting...…...WE WON'T LET THE JEWS REPLACE US.
No one side has a monopoly on hatred or accepting that manifestation of hatred.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 10:44:15 pm »
Imagine a concentration camp, with a crematorium, like Dachau (I was there in 1971).

Image looking up and seeing the smoke from the stacks. It's the smoke of anti Semitism, of dead Jews and burning flesh.

Now look at the furnace itself.
The power -- the fire -- that feeds and stokes it is islam's increasing influence throughout the world.

islam's power grows... by leaps and bounds.
Even here in the USA, it is growing exponentially.

What must we do about that?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2019, 10:54:30 pm »
Imagine a concentration camp, with a crematorium, like Dachau (I was there in 1971).

Image looking up and seeing the smoke from the stacks. It's the smoke of anti Semitism, of dead Jews and burning flesh.

Now look at the furnace itself.
The power -- the fire -- that feeds and stokes it is islam's increasing influence throughout the world.

islam's power grows... by leaps and bounds.
Even here in the USA, it is growing exponentially.

What must we do about that?
The answer is obvious to those in the watchtowers and along the battlements. It won't be obvious to the rest until it will be a hard fought battle, if they don't just submit.

I don't have a problem so much with bringing people here from all over, as long as they don't bring their third world problems with them. Some simply refuse to leave those behind, and they should be denied entry.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2019, 11:01:39 pm »
In the case of American Jewry, they are arranging their own cattle cars.
They are arguing over who gets to get on first. Who gets to go in the 'first car'?

"I supported Democrats and Islam 10 times as much as any of you. I GET TO GO FIRST! DAMMIT!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2019, 11:03:54 pm »
More lemmings rushing headlong for the cliff.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 11:04:56 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis