Author Topic: Yes, Beto Can Win The White House (Marcus)  (Read 753 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Yes, Beto Can Win The White House (Marcus)
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2019, 06:59:47 pm »

Beto O'Rourke drops f-bombs, snaps at staff, stresses out in revealing new documentary

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/beto-o-rourke-drops-f-bombs-snaps-staff-stresses-out-n981421
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2019, 07:13:34 pm »
Texas Democratic Party Leader Can’t Name One Beto Accomplishment
By Ivan Pentchoukov
March 15, 2019 Updated: March 15, 2019

Texas Democratic Party Chairman Gilberto Hinojosa refused to name a single accomplishment made by presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke, in an appearance on Fox News on March 14.

The host, Ed Henry, repeatedly pressed Hinojosa to give an example of an accomplishment by O’Rourke, a former congressman who announced his bid for the presidency earlier that day.

More: https://www.theepochtimes.com/texas-democratic-party-leader-cant-name-one-beto-accomplishment_2839465.html

A different article but very relevant to this thread. What has he done exactly? He was under the radar until he decided to run for the Senate. I think I vaguely remember things he has spoken about in the past.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2019, 07:40:13 pm »
Beta O’Rourke has sponsored seventy-five bills in Congress. A total of 3 were enacted into law.

That’s okay. Cory Booker introduced over one hundred twenty bills and zero were enacted. It’s pretty much the same for all these Democrat bozos running, including Kamala Harris.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2019, 08:06:23 pm »
For all we know, something could be going on behind the scenes and this is running interference for Uncle Joe. Beto actually might look good compared to a lot of the field. None of those Senators have probably done that much that is remarkable.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2019, 09:40:19 pm »
While Robert Francis was speaking in Iowa about our upcoming extinction, waving his arms around like he was about to take flight, I noticed that the audience surrounding him wasn't looking at him. They were looking down at their phones, anywhere but at him. I don't think the American people can stand all that twitching and jerking.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2019, 09:53:43 pm »
The only way Beto can win is to pull another Obamagasmic Empty Suit 2.0 speechifying schtick, which I don't think he can pull off because Beto has some real shady and nutjob history that's already out there on public record.

Quite frankly the dude doesn't seem to be all there. He's very erratic and lightweight in his personality, and very muddled and aimless in his political positions. He gaffes way to often to keep any kind of real momentum.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2019, 10:11:56 pm »
The only way Beto can win is to pull another Obamagasmic Empty Suit 2.0 speechifying schtick, which I don't think he can pull off because Beto has some real shady and nutjob history that's already out there on public record.

Quite frankly the dude doesn't seem to be all there. He's very erratic and lightweight in his personality, and very muddled and aimless in his political positions. He gaffes way to often to keep any kind of real momentum.

I saw a video of him driving a car with that red-headed Kennedy kid who drools.  He made Kennedy look like a statesman. rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: