Author Topic: New Zealand Mosque Shooting (Live Updates)  (Read 11527 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: New Zealand Mosque Shooting (Live Updates)
« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2019, 10:04:24 pm »
I think that is an attempt by the Communists to distance themselves from the other totalitarians, as they did during WWII. After all, it was the Communists who really opposed Hitler's bunch and were vying for power, too. In reality, there is small difference from a totalitarian aspect, so unless you fold that strip into a circle, it isn't accurate. If you do, the 'endpoints' are right next to each other where they belong.

Exactly so.  There is precious little difference between Communism and Fascism because they are both totalitarian.  As far as the Proles are concerned there is ZERO difference.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2019, 10:57:24 pm »
  and an inability to disassociate himself with terrible people that praise him like David Duke

This David Duke?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/7/david-duke-praises-rep-ilhan-omar/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2019, 12:19:08 am »
New Zealand Prime Minister says, 'Our gun laws will change'

"There were five guns used by the primary perpetrator," she said at a news conference in Wellington. "There were two semi-automatic weapons and two shotguns. The offender was in possession of a gun license. I'm advised this was acquired in November of 2017. A lever-action firearm was also found."

She said the suspect, identified as Brenton Tarrant, obtained a gun license in November 2017 and began purchasing guns legally in December 2017.

"While work is being done as to the chain of events that lead to both the holding of this gun license and the possession of these weapons, I can tell you one thing right now. Our gun laws will change." Ardern said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/15/asia/new-zealand-gun-control-intl/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Naturally....   
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2019, 12:21:59 am »
As if guns were the problem.    **nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2019, 01:51:43 am »
At any time, if one wants to make this a sticky thread, that's fine. Say so here or ping me.

I remember after, actually, I think it was after the bombing of the Murrow Building in OKC and Art Bell, RIP, would come on with his midnight show and acted like he expected there to be more goings-ons and he felt uneasy about it.  From there, I don't think much did happen as far as other bad things....  (sorry, I need to proof read these posts)

But this event?? Not as bad as OKC per death toll... but it gives me some of the same thoughts.... an uneasy feeling... though, I don't see why? There have been plenty of other catastrophic events, the magnitude of this does seem to be magnified and it happened indeed, far, far away.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 02:44:04 am by TomSea »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2019, 02:34:15 am »

NZ is thought to be fake.
------------------------------------

4:37 AM - Today #2

I’ve been informed the engineers of the ‘Brendan Tarrant’ psyop set up his online history as an  ‘anon’ who regularly posts on the 8chan /pol/ free speech board. Supposedly Tarrant’s 72 page manifesto was published on 8chan. I haven’t looked it up but am a bit suspicious because the 8chan template doesn’t support extremely long posts. Seems to me the only way he coulda published a ‘manifesto’ would be if Tarrant owned an abandoned board & separated his screed into chunks to fit the reply forms.
NZ/Tarrant thread on 8chan /pol/. :

https://8ch.net/pol/res/12921751.html

The deep state despises and fears free speech, especially boards which attract international posters. See- 👁 -A Jeff Bezos took down the International Movie Data Base (IMDB) boards with 10+ yrs worth of irreplaceable movie related info because his comrades fear people from all over the world getting together to share knowledge and make peace.

5:13 AM - Today #3

Tarrant apparently live-streamed his muzzle slaying spree to a ‘kiwi’ board he posted at. Hey you guys who’ve posted Muslims should be killed should enjoy watching Brendan in action doing what you only dream about. Get it while it’s hot! [video is safe; I checked.] This won’t be up for long.

8:50 AM - Today #4

I posted the livestream video so people can see the details. IMHO it’s likely nobody is really being murdered despite the near perfect sight & sound FX. The blood squibs are perfect. If anybody has observed or participated in even one combat shooting you may recall how bodies flail on being shot and fall into bizarre postures. The victims in this NZ mosque are uniformly scrunched up their backs to the camera. I didn’t see skull FRAGMENTS from the head wounds. Now, let’s reason together. The shooter’s entry strategy was perfect shock and awe. The men in the vestibule who fell from the assailants entry attack and the man who crawled faster than a rat to escape the shots were very convincing.

BUT whoever directed this video flubbed the believability test by sending Brendan into the mosque after the initial shootings. No shooter, not even a crazy man, would go back into a multi room building after shooting 20 or more people. I’ll let you figure out why. Other flubs were Brendan’s strutting around on city sidewalks apparently to shoot at a couple Muslims who’d escaped and were hiding behind cars in the parking lot. Did you notice the shooter’s odd confidence? If you’ve ever been in a combat zone you know you can’t avoid being nervous from your basic instinct to flee and survive. Since Christchurch is a densely populated city it seemed odd how long it took  police cars to arrive on scene. Another flub was the Muslim woman Brendan had apparently shot who fell in the road. (Child crying was a good sound effect.) Brendan appears to drive his SUV directly over her body but the car doesn’t ‘bump’ as we know cars do on those rare occasions when one can’t avoid running over a dead dog or some other obstruction. Running over a human being’s bones wouldn’t go as smooth as we saw in the video.

This guy has a good record for analyzing events.

https://mobile.twitter.com/intheMatrixx ... 2369952769

Hypocrites attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, excellence is preferred to mediocrity. Click!

8:54 AM - Today #5

This should work better:

10:29 AM - Today #7

As I’ve told you guys many times things aren’t always as simple as they appear. I.e. what was Muslim hating ‘Brendan Tarrant’ doing in Pakistan?

Offline edpc

« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2019, 02:47:42 am »
NZ is thought to be fake.

Just when I thought you’d reached your pinnacle with garbage posts, you come up with this gem. Congrats.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2019, 02:49:20 am »

Just when I thought you’d reached your pinnacle with garbage posts, you come up with this gem. Congrats.

8-chan.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2019, 02:50:06 am »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2019, 02:56:51 am »
Like double 4-chan?

Same thing.  Q runs rampant there, even though nothing he (?) predicted has ever come to pass, that I know of.  I am not a follower of Qanon.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2019, 03:01:27 am »
Same thing.  Q runs rampant there, even though nothing he (?) predicted has ever come to pass, that I know of.  I am not a follower of Qanon.

Nor am I!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2019, 03:15:10 am »
Nor am I!

Mrs. Liberty turned me on to Q a couple years back.  When I pointed out it was all conspiracy (on steroids) she dumped that quick!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2019, 03:20:08 am »
Mrs. Liberty turned me on to Q a couple years back.  When I pointed out it was all conspiracy (on steroids) she dumped that quick!

She's obviously smarter than the average bear.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2019, 03:24:16 am »
She's obviously smarter than the average bear.

I married up. pointing-up
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2019, 03:36:37 am »
Typical...smugness...no critical thinkers.  Only name callers.  I post items, to be considered.
----------------------------------------------------

Limbaugh Floats "False Flag" Theory NZ Shooter Is "Leftist" Who Staged Attack To Frame Conservatives

He's not one to talk conspiracy theories, so this is big.
 Following Thursday's deadly terror attacks on two New Zealand mosques, which left 49 people dead, radio host Rush Limbaugh mentioned an "ongoing theory" that the shooter - identified by Australian media as 28-year-old Brenton Tarrant, is actually a "leftist who writes the manifesto and then goes out and performs the deed purposely to smear his political enemies."

"You just can't -- you can't immediately discount this," Limbaugh added. "The left is this insane, they are this crazy."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03- ... tack-frame

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2019, 03:39:10 am »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2019, 03:45:46 am »

You also have reading comprehension problems.  That was information from my muslim friend who is a doctor & was a soldier in Afghanistan.  He has some connections. Take what you want and leave the rest. You are not able to discern anything from his post..ARE YOU?  Trying to dismiss my posts as garage, just means THEY AREN'T!  You would not dismiss my posts so strongly, if they did not have truth in them.  SCARED?   Then I find Rush Limbaugh, who I also DO NOT LISTEN TO....believes it was another hoax.  I do not, go to chan 4, etc.  It was his words you were supposed to think about. Shezzzzzzz.    Are you all that obtuse on here?  You have trouble putting things together?  So it seems.  Focus on all the wrong items.  Typical LEFTY RESPONSE. 

Offline TomSea

« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2019, 03:50:28 am »
Talk about what everyone wants to per related to the original topic, a good number of us would question 8 chan or whatever....

But no personal attacks!!! Please, don't let the conversation break down.

Back to the news, just the Sun.co.uk says the cowardly terrorist who allegedly did last night's deed, made a white supremacist sign in court. Now, he was all chained up and I only saw the headline FWIW. Said he was smirking.

Offline edpc

« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2019, 03:51:28 am »
Trying to dismiss my posts as garage, just means THEY AREN'T!

Oh, they’re garage, alright. Apparently, you’ve been spending a lot of time in there with the engine running and door closed. Cerebral hypoxia is the only excuse for that merde.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2019, 03:54:56 am »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6815797/Chelsea-Clinton-berated-Muslim-students-blame-New-Zealand-mosques-attack.html

Shocking moment Chelsea Clinton is berated by Muslim NYU students who blame HER for New Zealand mosques attack because she 'incited an Islamophobic mob' against Rep Ilhan Omar

What a joke, our nation,  **nononono*  and of course, I'm no fan of the Clintons...... and as far as I'm concerned, if they give it to people on our side...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2019, 04:01:49 am »
Back to the news, just the Sun.co.uk says the cowardly terrorist who allegedly did last night's deed, made a white supremacist sign in court. Now, he was all chained up and I only saw the headline FWIW. Said he was smirking.

Ever since the "OK" sign fiasco, I look at these so-called white supremacist hand signs very suspiciously.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2019, 04:06:44 am »
I think it should be self-evident that the only way to sway public opinion toward discarding the fundamental Right to keep and bear arms is the apparent massacre of innocents, especially played in the media.

Stop and think, Every onerous piece of firearm legislation, from the NFA of '34, the GCA of '68, the 'assault weapons' ban, the '86 prohibition on new full auto capable firearms for Americans, the Australian semi-auto ban and the confiscation of 500,000 firearms (and destruction thereof), all were preceded by some bloody event.

Once again, someone has promised changes in gun laws. On the heels of a bloody event.

It is the only effective way to get people to give up their rights, in an emotional flurry over some slaughter.

I would note that nothing we do will help the dead. It is sad that the event happened, but for the living to squander their birthright, the right for they and their progeny to defend themselves, is folly, whether it is sacrificed on the altar of grief for a relative few or not. 

The spectre of horrors far greater is ever greedily rubbing its hands together in the wings, drooling at the opportunity to become manifest again and spill the blood of millions.

Lest we forget, there are those who would welcome it with open arms.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2019, 04:18:50 am »

Ever since the "OK" sign fiasco, I look at these so-called white supremacist hand signs very suspiciously.
According to what we are told by the international media 'White Supremacist' are under your bed. They are everywhere. Just being born White means you are a Supremacist.

Forget about Shakespeare or the Sistine Chapel, unless you live like these guys you are a White Supremacy guy. And even they are not safe. They might be White Supremacist in disguise...? You never know...

In today's language, White Supremacy just means simply being White. That is all it takes. It is kind of a complement in a way. It is just the world recognizing that White people are White. And it drives them crazy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2019, 04:22:52 am »
I think it should be self-evident that the only way to sway public opinion toward discarding the fundamental Right to keep and bear arms is the apparent massacre of innocents, especially played in the media.

Not only that, but they are also going after Freedom of Speech as well.  Because as soon as the Second Amendment goes bye-bye, the First won't be far behind.