Author Topic: Italy: Muslims Destroy and Urinate on Virgin Mary Statue  (Read 352 times)

rangerrebew

Italy: Muslims Destroy and Urinate on Virgin Mary Statue
« on: March 14, 2019, 12:59:48 pm »

01/17/2015 by Raymond Ibrahim 558 Comments

Friday, January 9. A man was kneeling in prayer before the statue of the revered Madonna, with the photograph of a loved one in hand, in the small chapel of St. Barnabas in Perugia (Italy), when he was attacked by five “immigrants.”

The first thing they did was rip the photo from his hands.

Next they unleashed their hatred against the image of the Virgin Mary. They broke the statue to pieces and then urinated on it.

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2015/01/17/italy-muslims-destroy-and-urinate-on-virgin-mary-statue/
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 01:00:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Italy: Muslims Destroy and Urinate on Virgin Mary Statue
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 01:28:20 pm »
And there is a great outcry about this unconscionable evil from Moderate Muslims....

yeah, right, don'tholdyerbreath.

> crickets <
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 01:32:10 pm »
And there is a great outcry about this unconscionable evil from Moderate Muslims....

> crickets <

I guess those Catholics just don't understand how offensive and inappropriate the public display of their icons can be in today's diverse society.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 01:33:35 pm »
Sooner or later the Western world is going to catch on (again) but by the time that happens, it will likely be FAR too late!

Wish it were true but I fear it isn't.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 01:36:30 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 01:36:31 pm »
I guess those Catholics just don't understand how offensive and inappropriate the public display of their icons can be in today's diverse society.
Wow. God thing he wasn't kneeling in front of a cross or something....

(Recalling Obama had every crucifix and statue covered before he would talk at Georgetown).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 12:21:08 am »
Italy?
Why don't they get "the Sicilians" to enact a little street justice there...?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 12:25:34 am »

> crickets <

And let one cartoon of Mohammed the goat boinking pedophile get drawn?  All hell breaks lose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 10:59:44 am »

01/17/2015 by Raymond Ibrahim 558 Comments

Friday, January 9. A man was kneeling in prayer before the statue of the revered Madonna, with the photograph of a loved one in hand, in the small chapel of St. Barnabas in Perugia (Italy), when he was attacked by five “immigrants.”

Hoax  ......... https://polination.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/latest-pope-bashing-islamic-attack-story-turns-out-to-be-a-hoax-fools-fox-news-megyn-kelly-and-multiple-other-us-news-outlets/