Author Topic: Democrats in turmoil as they try to answer anti-Semitism charges  (Read 821 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats in turmoil as they try to answer anti-Semitism charges
by Susan Ferrechio
 | March 06, 2019 01:57 PM

Print this article

House Democrats found themselves in an increasingly chaotic week as they rushed to address charges that Rep. Ilhan Omar is making anti-Semitic remarks on Twitter, only to find they can't agree on the wording of a resolution condemning those remarks.

Comments from Omar, D-Minn., prompted Democrats to prompted leaders to write a resolution aimed at countering an emerging narrative that a wing of the new Democratic majority is anti-Semitic. But the resolution won't name her, and late Tuesday, Democrats came under new pressure to add language condemning anti-Muslim remarks.

That demand forced Democrats to retreat from their plan to vote on the resolution Wednesday, and now, it's not clear if the vote can happen Thursday. The exact timing of a vote now appears uncertain as the party grapples over exactly what it should be denouncing.

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., said Wednesday that he has not decided when to bring the resolution to the floor, and lawmakers are still debating what it will say.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/democrats-in-turmoil-as-they-try-to-answer-anti-semitism-charges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Democrats in turmoil as they try to answer anti-Semitism charges
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 02:19:52 am »
Nothing's gonna happen here.
They will never show the nerve to muzzle the two muzzie sisters.

And the muzzie gals will grow even more strident in their attacks on the Jews.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 04:01:25 am »
Nothing's gonna happen here.
They will never show the nerve to muzzle the two muzzie sisters.

And the muzzie gals will grow even more strident in their attacks on the Jews.

Here's what's t the end of this sausage mill:  A resolution will be adopted that drops all references to antisemitism, and will be all about preventing anti-Islam remarks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 04:14:56 am »
Islam rules the Democrat Party.
They will never condemn it, even as we have videos of Muslims raping, torturing, and cutting the heads off of Christians. Not to mention hanging and throwing homos off the tops of buildings.

What did Bush say, something like Islam is Peace. True. Islam means surrender.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 02:10:13 pm »
240b, you don't sound very optimistic in your post directly above.

But -- truth is -- I'm not, either.

Which is why, once again, I ask all here the question I've been posting for 16 years now:
Who's winning....?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 02:51:06 pm »
They will never condemn it, even as we have videos of Muslims raping, torturing, and cutting the heads off of Christians. Not to mention hanging and throwing homos off the tops of buildings.

AKA "The peace of the dead."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 04:21:57 pm »
240b, you don't sound very optimistic in your post directly above.

But -- truth is -- I'm not, either.

Which is why, once again, I ask all here the question I've been posting for 16 years now:
Who's winning....?
@Fishrrman
That is the big LIE. Islam means 'submission', but that is never enough. An average Muslim will kill 10 other Muslims for every one so called 'Infidel' he kills. Conversion does not mean you are safe. In fact, conversion makes you more likely to be killed by some 'other' version of Muslim who does not agree.

The point is, Muslims can never be 'content' with the status quo. They are the Klingons of the modern day world. If there is no death, no war, no adversary, then what is the point of life? If they cannot kill somebody/anybody then what is the point of living? Mohammed said that killing those who are different is the key to Valhalla! And 'different' can mean anything.

Even if the Islamist achieved their goal. Even if, the Islamists killed every Infidel on Earth. Then, they would just start killing each other. There is no end. There is no 'content' place for a Muslim.

Mohammed wept. For there were no more people to kill.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 04:32:15 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 04:47:09 pm »
My prediction is: This topic is an opprtunity, which the Stupid Party will cower before, and fail to capitalize o.

So let me know when Sens. Paul, Cruz, Rubio and others speak out clearly and firmly against the violence and hate in Islam. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 08:38:25 pm »

It will ultimately swamp the party as once in solid power, the Islamists will go after many other members of the Democrat party that are incompatible with Islam, including gays, Jews and the illegals pouring in which are predominately Catholic.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2019, 12:30:48 am »
My prediction is: This topic is an opprtunity, which the Stupid Party will cower before, and fail to capitalize o.

So let me know when Sens. Paul, Cruz, Rubio and others speak out clearly and firmly against the violence and hate in Islam.

I don't know about the other guys, but Cruz has been.