Author Topic: Sharpton Calls for Smollett to ‘Face Accountability to the Maximum’ if He Staged Hoax  (Read 1516 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
18 Feb 2019

Sunday on his MSNBC show, “PoliticsNation,” Al Sharpton called on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett to “face accountability to the maximum” if he staged a hate crime that he could blame on white President Donald Trump supporters to show they are homophobic and racist.

Sharpton pointed out his reaction to the story when it first came out when he said the perpetrators should “suffer the maximum,” saying Smollett should do the same if he created the hoax.

“I, among many others, when hearing of the report said that the reports were horrific and that we should come with all that we can come within law enforcement to find out what happened and the guilty should suffer the maximum. I still maintain that. And if it is found that Smollett and these gentlemen did in some way perpetrate something that is not true, they ought to face accountability to the maximum.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/02/18/sharpton-calls-smollett-face-accountability-maximum-he-staged-hoax/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
much we must and will much on that be will we must
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

How weirdly rational of Brother Al. If a bit hypocritical.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yet another example of liberals have no shame.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It was a bunch of big White guys with MAGA hats! and...and..,they said Donald Trump ordered us to beat you!
Because you are Black and claim to be gay...

While the American media focuses on MAGA and Trump for anti-homosexual memes, they seem to forget that Islam tortures and murders anyone homosexual on sight, in the most brutal way possible.

Algeria: Muslims murder university student, write “He is Gay” on the wall in blood
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/02/algeria-muslims-murder-university-student-write-he-is-gay-on-the-wall-in-blood
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online Right_in_Virginia

Tawana Brawley disagrees.

Offline roamer_1

It was a bunch of big White guys with MAGA hats! and...and..,they said Donald Trump ordered us to beat you!
Because you are Black and claim to be gay...

Riiight. Big white guys in downtown Chicago late at night...
Rednecks...IN CHICAGO
MAGA hats... In Chicago.
Ten below zero.

Exactly NONE of that adds up. No wonder the cops were suspicious.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Riiight. Big white guys in downtown Chicago late at night...
Rednecks...IN CHICAGO
MAGA hats... In Chicago.
Ten below zero.

Exactly NONE of that adds up. No wonder the cops were suspicious.

Rednecks in Chicago at 2am when it's 10 below who watch Empire and are able to recognize one of the actors even though he is bundled up against the cold and know him to the point that they know he is gay? 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline verga

Isn't the Rev. Al one of those that has not faced accountability for not paying his taxes?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline dfwgator

Isn't the Rev. Al one of those that has not faced accountability for not paying his taxes?

He had his tax debts forgiven when he became a Stool Pigeon for the FBI.

Offline verga

Well you see they were both Nigerian princes, and if he gave them $3,500 and let them beat his @$$...Then when they came came back they would give him 3.5 million each.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline roamer_1

Rednecks in Chicago at 2am when it's 10 below who watch Empire and are able to recognize one of the actors even though he is bundled up against the cold and know him to the point that they know he is gay?

The absurdity of it all...  :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ROMLAMO!

This is rich,coming from Sharpie!

The man just has no shame whatsoever,
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

He has not faced accountability for inciting a riot that got people killed. Look up Freddie's Fashion Mart.  He, Sharpton,  should be doing hard time for his crimes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
ROMLAMO!

This is rich,coming from Sharpie!

The man just has no shame whatsoever,

@sneakypete

That was my first impression when I saw the headline.  Now....it's still my impression!  LOL!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

If anyone knows a thing or two about staging a hate crime, it would be Al Sharpton.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-