Author Topic: Stormy's Defamation Suit Against Trump Dismissed With Prejudice  (Read 934 times)

rangerrebew

Stormy's Defamation Suit Against Trump Dismissed With Prejudice

2019-02-05 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

A federal judge in California has dismissed Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against President Trump and Michael Cohen.

The lawsuit was dismissed with prejudice meaning that the case is dismissed permanently. This means Stormy can never bring this back to court, ever. Oddly, the request or motion was made by Michael Avenatti.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/stormy-s-defamation-suit-against-trump-dismissed-with-prejudice

rangerrebew

Re: Stormy's Defamation Suit Against Trump Dismissed With Prejudice
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 03:45:53 pm »
Does that mean all those months of allegations by the media and the rest of the left were nothing but fake news? :tongue2:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 03:47:15 pm »
LOL. I'm sure Avenatti will issue an apology to the President this afternoon.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 03:47:39 pm »
Does that mean all those months of allegations by the media and the rest of the left were nothing but fake news? :tongue2:

i.e .....Hoes gotta go.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 03:48:55 pm »
Couldn't a Federal Judge Declare Stormy is a victim of 'Prejudice' are reopen her case?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 05:59:52 pm »
The portion of the lawsuit asking the judge to invalidate Ms. Daniels' non-disclosure agreement is still in court. However, it remains unclear how a non-disclosure agreement needs to be invalidated after the publicity tour Daniels and Avenatti have been on since the news broke.

As the story eventually says, the Cohen defamation was just a portion added to the original suit, challenging the validity of the NDA. The legal team for Trump had originally counter-sued Daniels for $20M, seeking damages for breach of contract. Not long after Cohen entered his plea agreement, the Trump team dropped that suit and said they wouldn’t enforce the NDA terms.

Right now, it’s a battle over deposing the president. Avenatti is continuing the original suit to get Trump on record. That way, he’d either have to finally admit the encounter happened or risk perjury, if Daniels has evidence it did. The defense is hoping that non-enforcement will negate the suit and avoid a deposition. That remains to be decided.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-enforce-stormy-daniels-nondisclosure-agreement/story?id=57697574
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.