Author Topic: Liam Neeson Says He Went Out Hoping to Kill a ‘Black Bastard’ After Someone Close to Him Was Raped  (Read 2253 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
LOL!  Liam Neeson??  The one with special talents?

I'm surprised Charles Bronson never succumbed to this feeling.
How do we know he didn't? By all accounts Bronson was quiet and reserved, not a blowhard like Neeson. Bronson at least actually had BALLS and really was an action hero.

Was drafted into the army in 1943 and assigned to the Air Corps. At first he was a truck driver, but was later trained as a bomber tail gunner and assigned to a B-29. He flew 25 missions and received, among other decorations, a Purple Heart for wounds incurred in battle.

Anybody that flew 25 missions as a B-29 tail gunner is a hero in my book!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How do we know he didn't? By all accounts Bronson was quiet and reserved, not a blowhard like Neeson. Bronson at least actually had BALLS and really was an action hero.

Anybody that flew 25 missions as a B-29 tail gunner is a hero in my book!

888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline thackney

Anybody that flew 25 missions as a B-29 tail gunner is a hero in my book![/size]

I'm not sure of the mission count, but my Father-In-Law is in that group, out of Guam.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm not sure of the mission count, but my Father-In-Law is in that group, out of Guam.

Of course, my point was that some actors pour themselves into the character and bad things can happen.

A sense of reality is distorted, at minimum.   If you're good at your craft.

Having a close friend by violently raped would be no different than if it happened to a family member.

It's not that quite a leap, IMO.

Charles Bronson was one of my favorites....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald