Author Topic: IMMIGRANT DAYCARE WORKER Hangs Child With Noose…Flees Scene…Hits Car and Bike…Drags Pedestrian 10 B  (Read 545 times)

rangerrebew

IMMIGRANT DAYCARE WORKER Hangs Child With Noose…Flees Scene…Hits Car and Bike…Drags Pedestrian 10 Blocks With Vehicle…Judge Gives Her Probation [VIDEO]
Jan 30, 2019

Thank goodness a father of a 3-year-old boy happened to be dropping off his son at a local Minneapolis daycare when he heard the screams of a 16-month-old boy, hanging from a homemade noose in the basement.

The Ukranian immigrant woman who hung the boy from a noose is the licensed owner of the daycare in Minneapolis, MN, where the crime was committed. 43-year-old Nataliia Karia has only been in the United States since 2006. After she was caught hanging the boy from a noose in the basement by a parent of one the children she cares for, she fled the scene, and continued to commit several more crimes, including hitting a bicyclist, a vehicle and a pedestrian, who she dragged for several blocks with her vehicle.

https://100percentfedup.com/immigrant-daycare-worker-hangs-child-with-nooseflees-scenehits-car-and-bike-drags-pedestrian-10-blocks-with-vehiclejudge-gives-her-probation-video/

Offline ConstitutionRose

I don't agree with the judge in this case.  Maybe jail is not appropriate, but confinement for treatment certainly is. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't agree with the judge in this case.  Maybe jail is not appropriate, but confinement for treatment certainly is.
She should be locked up in a mental institution for however long it takes, but not less than the time she would have served in jail for her crimes. This judge should be charged for any crimes she may commit after her release, to let someone this disturbed stay out in the general public is an act just as insane as her.

Offline rustynail