Author Topic: University of Vermont student found dead in snow after taking apparent shortcut, police say  (Read 466 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Travis Fedschun
Last Update 4 hours ago

A 19-year-old student at the University of Vermont was found dead in the snow Saturday on one of the coldest Groundhog Days in decades, becoming the second college student to die in a week in frigid temperatures.

The Burlington Police Department said in a news release that authorities responded to a business in Burlington around 10:48 a.m. to a report of "an unresponsive male lying in the snow in the back parking lot of a business."

First responders attempted to resuscitate the 19-year-old "without success," and pronounced him dead at the scene.

"Our initial investigation suggests no indications of foul play," Burlington Police said on Twitter

(more)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/university-of-vermont-student-found-dead-in-snow-after-taking-apparent-shortcut-police-say
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
College.

Only the best and the brightest. It snows and this one freezes to death in it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com