Author Topic: Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative fo  (Read 2402 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can't remember for sure, but I recall hearing people like Curtis Sliwa and Michael Savage use the term as "red diaper doper baby."  That's my memory, retarded or not...

@EdJames

"Red Diaper Baby" was a term first used to describe the children of lefties born in the late-40s to early 50's. Their parents were big supporters of King Franklin the 1st. Had nothing to with dope,and everything with "workers of the world,unite!"

Ironically enough,almost none of the creators of this movement were working class people. They came from family wealth. Thus,"Red Diaper Babies".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@EdJames

"Red Diaper Baby" was a term first used to describe the children of lefties born in the late-40s to early 50's. Their parents were big supporters of King Franklin the 1st. Had nothing to with dope,and everything with "workers of the world,unite!"

Ironically enough,almost none of the creators of this movement were working class people. They came from family wealth. Thus,"Red Diaper Babies".

Well I appreciate that additional info!  I can't tell you why some have added the "doper" to it.

Offline Frank Cannon

There's always Puppy Bowl!

The place with the best Puppy Bowl is the Chinese restaurant in my town. I think it is because they add just a bit more curry than normal. 

Offline dfwgator

I've missed more SBs than watched. Unless the Packers are playing (and they're not), I don't get too excited. Or excited, period.
But if I do watch the game, I NEVER!!!! watch the halftime show. It's guaranteed I won't like the
"entertainment."

Bring back "Up With People!", or better yet, how about the marching bands?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Everything about this band sucks but most of all the music.