Author Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsburg watch nears the end of its second month; Where's Ruthie?  (Read 2310 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It has been 54 days since the public laid eyes on the 85-year-old Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and her absence is prompting calls for proof of life. The last time she was seen was on December 6, 2018, when she heard arguments in person at the Court. Since then, she underwent surgery on December 21 of last year after two cancerous growths from her left lung were discovered and removed. All official statements have been issued by people close to her and meant to assure the public that she is recovering quietly.

However, RBG has missed oral arguments this month for the first time in her 25-year career on the bench, and it is raising anxieties about how well and if she is recovering....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/ruth_bader_ginsburg_watch_nears_the_end_of_its_second_month.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

She's probably at home on her death bed.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline rustynail

She is with us in Spirit.

Online mountaineer

It's like deja vu all over again.
JUDGE CRATER -- VANISHED!
What Happened to the "Missingest Man in New York"?
link

Seriously, has anyone checked the gym? I understand she's been working out. She's huge!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Proof of life is sorely needed. Last sighting was her getting in a car about a month ago. Where is she?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Proof of life is sorely needed. Last sighting was her getting in a car about a month ago. Where is she?
A month is nothing. They kept McCain hidden away for almost 6 months. And with RBG they are going to go for the record. She is most likely in a freezer somewhere. They are going to try to stretch it out until 2020. And only then, will they finally announce her sudden death.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Second month??  Dec - Jan is only one month!  She was released from the hospital on Christmas Day and Feb. 6 puts her at a six week recovery period.  No sight of her by Valentine's Day, I'd say she's not coming back.  She needs to step down.

Didn't Roberts recently attest that she was working from home??   He needs to come forward and tell the truth.  After all he's on the Supreme Court and should be trustworthy right?   *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 06:01:58 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She was released from the hospital on Christmas Day and Feb. 6 puts her at a six week recovery period.  No sight of her by Valentine's Day, I'd say she's not coming back.  She needs to step down.

Didn't Roberts recently attest that she was working from home??   He needs to come forward and tell the truth.  After all he's on the Supreme Court and should be trustworthy right?   *****rollingeyes*****
Yea sure. RBG is working from home the same way that McCain was "recovering from surgery". I seriously doubt that we will ever see her in public again.

We can't let them do another McCain. The media will act furiously to keep her OUT of the news cycle in any way they can. Out of sight - out of mind, is the philosophy here. They are going to act to try to make everyone forget about her, like they did with McCain. However, McCain was just one of one hundred. RBG has a much higher profile than he did. Still, we have keep the pressure on. We have to ask out of concern of course, Gee man. Why can't we see her? Where is she? Is she OK?

We must not allow them to bury this and push it way off to the far back burner. Which is what they are trying to do. Articles like this one are perfect. Keep the pressure on. How is she!? Dammit! We have a right to know!
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Yea sure. RBG is working from home the same way that McCain was "recovering from surgery". I seriously doubt that we will ever see her in public again.

We can't let them do another McCain. The media will act furiously to keep her OUT of the news cycle in any way they can. Out of sight - out of mind, is the philosophy here. They are going to act to try to make everyone forget about her, like they did with McCain. However, McCain was just one of one hundred. RBG has a much higher profile than he did. Still, we have keep the pressure on. We have to ask out of concern of course, Gee man. Why can't we see her? Where is she? Is she OK?

We must not allow them to bury this and push it way off to the far back burner. Which is what they are trying to do. Articles like this one are perfect. Keep the pressure on. How is she!? Dammit! We have a right to know!

The media focus is helpful, in making the public aware, but other than that, really what can be done? 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

Ruth Bader Ginsburg watch nears the end of its second month; Where's Ruthie?

Word on the street is that she was kidnapped by the Symbionese Liberation Army....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg watch nears the end of its second month; Where's Ruthie?

Word on the street is that she was kidnapped by the Symbionese Liberation Army....

I thought it was the Asian Dawn movement?  or maybe Liberte de Quebec

Offline Frank Cannon

or maybe Liberte de Quebec

I always thought she spoke with a Jewy Brooklyn accent, but maybe it is a French one.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The media reports that she is on sabbatical in Tibet. She's going to climb the mountain to speak with the Gurus. The altitude will help her. Since she is training to run the marathon anyway. So it's a twofer.

Offline libertybele

The media reports that she is on sabbatical in Tibet. She's going to climb the mountain to speak with the Gurus. The altitude will help her. Since she is training to run the marathon anyway. So it's a twofer.

Wow. The amazing RBG.  Doing all that after lung cancer. Simply amazing! 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Some people somewhere know about her real condition.
But... they ain't talkin'.

I would think that top-level Republicans (including Mr. Trump) have some way of finding this information out. But... they ain't tellin' what they know, either.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I loved the movie Dave, and would not be surprised she is tucked away somewhere on life support.  But in reality, I suspect she is faced with an end of life situation, and is faced with months to live. 

Lung cancer, at least one type is extremely fast growing and very deadly.  My father went through it.  They could not perform surgery, so they did chemo and radiation, gave him a clean bill of health only to come back with a tumor in his esophagus months later.

Offline TIU

Perhaps she is waiting for the SOTU to make a big, public return, but if that passes and she's still MIA, she's probably in her final months.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 04:28:26 am by TIU »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
She's resting down in Cornwall, writing up her memoirs, for a paperback edition of the Boy Scout manual.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A month is nothing. They kept McCain hidden away for almost 6 months. And with RBG they are going to go for the record. She is most likely in a freezer somewhere. They are going to try to stretch it out until 2020. And only then, will they finally announce her sudden death.

McCain didn't vote during his absence, but she will.  Roberts says it's cool, don't worry.  She can vote from "home."  She doesn't need to sleep through the orals anymore.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

I believet he Amb would call that "Top Notch"  as will I. 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 05:39:55 pm by The Ghost »