Author Topic: Drudge: Shutdown Agreement reached  (Read 46978 times)

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Re: Drudge: Shutdown Agreement reached
« Reply #425 on: January 26, 2019, 12:14:43 am »
It's her..my fav Queen has returned

@mystery-ak

So much for being gone permanently, lol.  I could have saved you a deletion.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #426 on: January 26, 2019, 12:15:29 am »
@GrouchoTex

Yeah, it's me, how are you doing?   :beer:

For now, I guess.  I got fed up with being asked if I was a liberal by people I actually like.  The husband asked why I kept staying, and he had a point.  So I took off for Twitter where politics is equally as stupid but you can throw it back without being banned.

I told Myst to delete my account so I wouldn't be tempted, but that clearly didn't work.  What the hell.

Did @Emjay miss me?

LOL,
She may have.
 :beer:
Weird, but the more things change....
Today, we all love Hillary again if we don't agree with this backing down from Pelosi thing.
It will subside.
Other than that, all is well.

Online corbe

« Reply #427 on: January 26, 2019, 12:17:29 am »
   @Emjay missed you @QueenCatofAragon , just a couple of hours ago she said she was leaving because some of us don't like Trump.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #428 on: January 26, 2019, 12:18:48 am »
LOL,
She may have.
 :beer:
Weird, but the more things change....
Today, we all love Hillary again if we don't agree with this backing down from Pelosi thing.
It will subside.
Other than that, all is well.

@GrouchoTex

I see JimRob is still keeping the Trump faith.  I guess so---doing a 180 yet again would be too embarrassing, lol.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #429 on: January 26, 2019, 12:20:14 am »
   @Emjay missed you @QueenCatofAragon , just a couple of hours ago she said she was leaving because some of us don't like Trump.

@corbe

Well, I see she's been posting a little at TOS, so I guess she'll have some people of like mind to talk to.  Guess she got over being run out on rail. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #430 on: January 26, 2019, 12:20:37 am »
@mystery-ak

Want your old name back?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #431 on: January 26, 2019, 12:21:50 am »

She left again?.....didn't say I didn't like Trump..I am pissed at him. bigly
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #432 on: January 26, 2019, 12:22:01 am »
@GrouchoTex

I see JimRob is still keeping the Trump faith.  I guess so---doing a 180 yet again would be too embarrassing, lol.

I wandered over there after @txradioguy posted a line from the Art of the Deal.
It was fun, for a minute.......

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #433 on: January 26, 2019, 12:24:54 am »
@corbe

Well, I see she's been posting a little at TOS, so I guess she'll have some people of like mind to talk to.  Guess she got over being run out on rail.

YAY! You’re back!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #434 on: January 26, 2019, 12:28:29 am »
Want your old name back?

Weird.

Is that like "I'll take What is a Divorce for $1,000, Alex"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DB

« Reply #435 on: January 26, 2019, 12:28:58 am »
@GrouchoTex

Yeah, it's me, how are you doing?   :beer:

For now, I guess.  I got fed up with being asked if I was a liberal by people I actually like.  The husband asked why I kept staying, and he had a point.  So I took off for Twitter where politics is equally as stupid but you can throw it back without being banned.

I told Myst to delete my account so I wouldn't be tempted, but that clearly didn't work.  What the hell.

Did @Emjay miss me?

Welcome back!

Online DB

« Reply #436 on: January 26, 2019, 12:30:18 am »
I'm going to say it again... I also miss @INVAR .

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #437 on: January 26, 2019, 12:31:10 am »

And @Wingnut as well.

Online corbe

« Reply #438 on: January 26, 2019, 12:32:18 am »
  I do too @DB @INVAR is also a Gem.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #439 on: January 26, 2019, 12:36:25 am »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #440 on: January 26, 2019, 12:39:56 am »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #441 on: January 26, 2019, 12:43:24 am »
Want your old name back?

@mystery-ak

I'm kind of liking this one, lol.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #442 on: January 26, 2019, 12:44:02 am »
Hannity defends Trump on shutdown: 'He's going to' get money for border wall
By Owen Daugherty - 01/25/19 06:00 PM EST

Fox News host Sean Hannity on Friday defended President Trump’s decision to reopen the government without securing money for his border wall, insisting that Trump is still “going to” get money for the wall.

Speaking on his radio show after Trump made the announcement at the White House, Hannity took a wait-and-see approach to news that Trump agreed to a three-week funding deal without money for a border wall.

“Some of you say ‘He didn’t get any money for the wall,'” Hannity said on his radio show in a clip first reported by Mediaite. “No he didn’t, but he’s going to.”

Hannity noted that the deal Trump accepted Friday had been in the works for weeks, and that Democrats have been “begging to get an opportunity to fix the problem.”

Trump proposed a deal last week that included offering to extend protections for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients and some Temporary Protection (TPS) status holders in exchange for $5.7 billion for a border wall, though the proposal was quickly rejected by Democrats.

“The left-wing media will say it’s a win,” Hannity said of Friday's deal to reopen for three weeks the quarter of the government that has been closed since Dec. 22.

But he noted that Trump could allow another shutdown when the deadline arrives next month, or if a deal does not emerge he could declare a national emergency to circumvent Congress to build a wall, as the president suggested Friday.

“I think the president also kind of has a heart,” Hannity said. “He knows that this is tough on a lot of the furloughed workers.”

Hannity has been one of Trump's fiercest defenders and allies throughout his time in the White House, even appearing on stage at a rally with Trump before the November midterm elections

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/427058-hannity-sticks-with-trump-amid-blowback-over-shutdown-deal-hes-going-to-get

Hypocrite...just yesterday you were telling Trump to stay the course and not back down...Hannity is the one Trump was referring to when he said he could murder someone in Times Square and get away with it....

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #443 on: January 26, 2019, 12:44:25 am »
I wandered over there after @txradioguy posted a line from the Art of the Deal.
It was fun, for a minute.......

@GrouchoTex

Same here, you start worrying it's contagious.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #444 on: January 26, 2019, 12:44:46 am »
BS!  I can name a half dozen here who are dancing with glee and popping champagne corks if you would like!

Yep!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #445 on: January 26, 2019, 12:45:02 am »
YAY! You’re back!

@txradioguy

Dude!  Good to see you   :beer:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #446 on: January 26, 2019, 12:45:58 am »
@mystery-ak

@QueenCatofAragon Bout damn time you got back here.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #447 on: January 26, 2019, 12:46:35 am »

hmmmm....

Last Active:  Today at 02:39:48 PM

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #449 on: January 26, 2019, 12:48:18 am »
True, there are many places it is not needed, Big Bend cliffs, etc.

The Texas border has plenty of places that could use a wall and some that already have parts of one.
Principles matter. Words matter.