Author Topic: Nathan Phillips’ DD-214 RELEASED – And Shows He’s Not Quite What He Claims  (Read 3209 times)

Offline goatprairie

Some are slightly retracting. Some are doubling down.

I think we’re losing sight of the big picture here. The DD 214 issue is nothing. The big issue is how the media conducted itself. There was no curiosity. No initial investigation to see if the story was what was claimed. It’s so fit their narrative that to them that was good enough to run it as true. We are supposed to  rely on the news media to be a watchdog especially for those who are in power. Instead, they’ve  become watchdogs against the American people who disagree with them

Whether or not this Nathan Phillips served in Vietnam or not is unimportant. He’s going to go away. What’s not gonna go away is the press that have decided that their narratives are the news
Conservatives face a three-headed monster:  academia, the media, and popular entertainment.
All three constantly hammer the message to impressionable (especially young) Americans that conservatives are evil people against everything that is good and just. They, the liberals, are on the "right side" of history.
Of the three academia is the worst because they inculcate early on all the vile ingredients of modern liberalism into impressionable/malleable skulls full of mush.
Many young Americans don't read the news and come out of school bone ignorant about our history....except, of course, for all the bad parts.
The entertainment medium, which the young fully embrace,  then exacerbates the evil by creating and promulgating, expanding on all the lies taught to the young in school. Many young strongly believe that what they see in the movies and tv is the truth.
They're all guilty of telling lies and avoiding the truth, but of the three academia deserves the most condemnation.

Offline verga

Perhaps a slight revision.

What’s not gonna go away is the press that have decided that their narratives are the truth
Years ago I took at communication class taught by an instructor that began his career in Newspapers, went to radio and ended up in Television. He was very Conservative. He told us that it used to be that journalists first job was to report the truth, good bad, or indifferent. The truth was the only thing that mattered. He had been taught that everytime you got a story you were supposed to go in with the attitude of "is this really what happened?" You had to source everything at least twice.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Years ago I took at communication class taught by an instructor that began his career in Newspapers, went to radio and ended up in Television. He was very Conservative. He told us that it used to be that journalists first job was to report the truth, good bad, or indifferent. The truth was the only thing that mattered. He had been taught that everytime you got a story you were supposed to go in with the attitude of "is this really what happened?" You had to source everything at least twice.

And all that went out the window years ago!  Now you do what the boss tells you to do or look for another line of work.   Six corporations currently own virtually all of the mass media in this country.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Watergate changed all that.  Now people wanted to become journalists to "change the world."

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"But Wait! There's More!"

Nathan Phillips Has A Violent Criminal Record, Escaped From Jail As A Teenager, Misrepresented Military Record

https://www.weaselzippers.us/409113-nathan-phillips-has-a-violent-criminal-record-escaped-from-jail-as-a-teenager-misrepresented-military-record/
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

• Wulf Anson Author

Video: Nathan Phillips And Native American Radical Group Storming National Shrine During Mass, Demand Reparations, Punish Kids

https://www.weaselzippers.us/409086-video-nathan-phillips-and-native-american-radical-group-storming-national-shrine-during-mass-demand-reparations-punish-kids/

Occupier, radical AIM member, anti-Catholic loon.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

• Wulf Anson Author
"I Forgive Him": Nathan Phillips Says Covington Students Need "Sensitivity Training" After "Coached, Insincere" Interview

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-24/i-forgive-him-nathan-phillips-says-covinton-students-need-sensitivity-training

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"I Forgive Him": Nathan Phillips Says Covington Students Need "Sensitivity Training" After "Coached, Insincere" Interview

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-24/i-forgive-him-nathan-phillips-says-covinton-students-need-sensitivity-training

I looked. I couldn't take any more after this:

TODAY
    ✔
    @TODAYshow

“I asked the young man this question. I’ll ask you the same thing…Should you have walked away?” @savannahguthrie to Nathan Phillips

“That’s what I was trying to do.” -Phillips
    5:47 AM - Jan 24, 2019

FFS
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I saw a clip of his interview where he claimed he was surrounded by the kids and had nowhere to go. Bald-faced liar.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
goat wrote:
"Of the three academia is the worst because they inculcate early on all the vile ingredients of modern liberalism into impressionable/malleable skulls full of mush.
Many young Americans don't read the news and come out of school bone ignorant about our history....except, of course, for all the bad parts."

Well, ok.
How do you clear academia free of these people?

Can they be "persuaded" to leave of their own will?

Or... will some other method be necessary?