Author Topic: SAS wipe out 20 jihadis in 'revenge strike' after ISIS wounds two elite Brit commandos  (Read 824 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
SAS wipe out 20 jihadis in 'revenge strike' after ISIS wounds two elite Brit commandos
By Thomas Burrows

PAYBACK TIME
SAS reportedly launched a revenge attack on IS terrorists after they wounded two elite commandos

20th January 2019, 11:05 am

THE SAS wiped out 20 jihadists in a “revenge attack” after ISIS terrorists injured two Brit elite commandos in a missile attack, it has been claimed.

More than 30 troops, including two sniper teams, reportedly killed up to 20 jihadis in an ambush in Syria.

They struck back after ISIS terrorists wounded two SAS men in a missile offensive, it has been claimed.

Read more at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8237672/sas-wipe-out-20-jihadis-in-revenge-strike-after-is-wounds-two-brit-elite-commandos/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just when you start to think you will never read any good news,something like this comes along like a ray of sunshine in a storm!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
That's how you do it.

Good work, guys!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tommy seems disappointed. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who dares, wins!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

"Get Some!"