Author Topic: Judge grows impatient, sets new trial date in Rachel Dolezal welfare fraud case  (Read 644 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
SPOKANE, Wash. - A Spokane County Judge is growing impatient with legal maneuverings by disgraced former NAACP President Rachel Dolezal - also known as Nkechi Diallo - on charges of welfare fraud.

Judge Michelle Szambelan told Diallo’s attorney Bevan Maxey at hearing this morning that they’ve had plenty of time to prepare for her trial.  Diallo - who claimed to be a black woman until outed by her parents in 2015 - was arrested for 1st degree Theft by Welfare Fraud, Perjury in the 2nd Degree and False Verification for Public Assistance - back in May 2018.

Investigators allege that a few months after her parents exposed her as being white, Dolezal started falsifying her income to claim public assistance - stating that she was getting by on a few hundred dollars a month, given as gifts from friends.

According to the court documents first reported by KHQ, Diallo was able to collect nearly $9,000 in state financial assistance, starting in August of 2015 through November of 2017. But a state investigation of her banking records found that she had deposited more than $80,000 during that same period.

https://www.khq.com/news/judge-grows-impatient-sets-new-trial-date-in-rachel-dolezal/article_1f034218-1060-11e9-9a9d-6b90ce178ef6.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
From the pockets of the many to needs of the few. :thud:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So I guess she identified as a welfare recipient as well?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So I guess she identified as a welfare recipient as well?

:mauslaff:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: