Author Topic: Pence: 'We Will Have No Deal Without a Wall'  (Read 264 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Pence: 'We Will Have No Deal Without a Wall'
« on: January 05, 2019, 01:57:31 am »
Interesting ... the VP finally finds a voice.  This is one of the first times that I can remember that he has publicly taken a stance.

Pence: 'We Will Have No Deal Without a Wall'

President Trump has made it clear: "we're here to make a deal," Vice President Mike Pence told Fox News's Tucker Carlson Thursday night. "But it's a deal that's going to result in achieving real gains on border security. And you have no border security without the wall. We will have no deal without a wall," Pence promised.

He said it several times: "There's no wall, there's no deal."

Pence said the Trump administration is "completely focused" on building the wall and passing legislation that provides other "resources and tools" for those who enforce our immigration laws........

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/vp-pence-no-wall-no-deal-says-trumps-mulling-fewer-us-troops-afghanistan
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.