Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi’s high-security shoe-shopping trip  (Read 906 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi’s high-security shoe-shopping trip
« on: January 04, 2019, 04:06:54 pm »
Nancy Pelosi’s high-security shoe-shopping trip

Matier & Ross July 4, 2016 Updated: July 4, 2016 6 a.m.

They’re still buzzing up in the Wine Country over House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi’s VIP ride — complete with flashing lights — to a swank St. Helena shoe boutique.

As local businessman Thomas “Paul” Smith first described in a letter to the hometown St. Helena Star, he was chatting with friends on Main Street on a recent Saturday afternoon when he spotted “a large, perfectly polished and gleaming black SUV” approaching from a side street.

“The big black SUV then darts out across both lanes of traffic with (red and blue lights) flashing in both front and rear windows,” Smith wrote. “It goes directly into the red zone/fire hydrant area” and stops in front of Footcandy — a shoe store frequented by the likes of Oprah Winfrey and Victoria Beckham, where a pair of shoes can set you back anywhere from $100 to more than $1,000.

more
https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/matier-ross/article/Nancy-Pelosi-s-high-security-shoe-shopping-trip-8339361.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Nancy Pelosi’s high-security shoe-shopping trip
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 06:58:47 pm »
I suppose now that she's Speaker again she gets to commute weekly from CA on military aircraft?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 07:00:12 pm »
I suppose now that she's Speaker again she gets to commute weekly from CA on military aircraft?

And the budget for all those travel necessities.

Yahoo bust out the Stoli!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 07:09:27 pm »
Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been. Nancy has worn lots of shoes. She said they'd take her anywhere. She said they was her magic shoes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 12:12:13 am »

Beat me to it.  I was wondering how long before she was demanding the 89th Airlift Wing put her and her family and staff on the C-32A  military version of the Boeing 757-200 she used before to ferry them back and forth to California without bothering to reimburse the USAF for the cost.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 12:25:53 am »
Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been. Nancy has worn lots of shoes. She said they'd take her anywhere. She said they was her magic shoes.

"She said she has to pee..."
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 03:04:16 am »
Beat me to it.  I was wondering how long before she was demanding the 89th Airlift Wing put her and her family and staff on the C-32A  military version of the Boeing 757-200 she used before to ferry them back and forth to California without bothering to reimburse the USAF for the cost.

Not to mention fine foods and top-shelf liquor for all, IIRC...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 03:11:31 pm »
Not to mention fine foods and top-shelf liquor for all, IIRC...

Yup all stuff they were supposed to reimburse the government for...but didn't.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 03:13:45 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.