Author Topic: CNN Analyst Busted for Spreading Fake News on Trump  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Analyst Busted for Spreading Fake News on Trump
« on: January 03, 2019, 12:45:29 pm »
 CNN Analyst Busted for Spreading Fake News on Trump
by Carrie Sheffield on January 2, 2019

Brian Karem, a political analyst for CNN and the White House correspondent for Playboy, tried to spread fake news on Twitter on New Year’s Eve about whether President Trump was in the Oval Office working while Democrats were nowhere to be found in Washington during the holidays as President Trump hoped to forge a deal that would end the government shutdown and fund a wall on the southern border.

“I’m in the Oval Office,” Trump tweeted. “Democrats, come back from vacation now and give us the votes necessary for Border Security, including the Wall. You voted yes in 2006 and 2013. One more yes, but with me in office, I’ll get it built, and Fast!”

After that, Karem tweeted:

https://www.aim.org/aim-column/cnn-analyst-busted-for-spreading-fake-news-on-trump/

Offline verga

Re: CNN Analyst Busted for Spreading Fake News on Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 04:32:41 pm »
Hmmm Surprise, surprise, CNN caught doing what they always do.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Victoria33

Re: CNN Analyst Busted for Spreading Fake News on Trump
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 05:03:09 pm »
"Brian Karem, a political analyst for CNN..."

Karem made a tweet, what he thought was happening - it doesn't say he said that on CNN, but I agree with him Trump was likely not there.  I think he was in Florida and lying about where he was since he especially said he was alone in the White House.  That is likely what he did and laughed about the fact he could lie where he was and get away with it.  I heard he again today say he was alone in the White House - yes, he brought it up again so he could laugh at the stupid citizens who believe everything he says.  When he keeps repeating something, he is lying and laughing inside himself.
Trump is the biggest fake news provider as he lies every day.