Author Topic: CNN Suggests Trump to Blame for Illegals Attacking Border Patrol  (Read 1226 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Suggests Trump to Blame for Illegals Attacking Border Patrol
By Brad Wilmouth | January 2, 2019 10:05 PM EST

On Wednesday's New Day, during a report about a group of more than 100 illegal immigrants trying to rush the border from Mexico into California that threw rocks at Border Patrol agents, CNN correspondent Leyla Santiago suggested that President Donald Trump was to blame for the violence as she cited complaints by illegal immigration advocates about the administration making it more difficult to have asylum requests accepted.

At 7:32 a.m. Eastern, Santiago gave CPB's account that after the illegals rushed the border, they threw rocks at agents, leading them to fire teargas to hold them back, and resulting in the arrests of 25.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2019/01/02/cnn-suggests-trump-blame-illegals-attacking-border-patrol

Offline verga

Re: CNN Suggests Trump to Blame for Illegals Attacking Border Patrol
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 04:41:41 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Frank Cannon

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 04:55:59 pm »
CNN also suggested a Black Hole swallowed Malaysian Flight 370.....

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/03/we-asked-scientists-about-cnns-black-hole-based-malaysian-plane-theory/359382/

Somewhat less entertaining than the Freescale Cloaking Device theory.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 05:03:24 pm »
CNN with their daily tapestry of lies and caricatures.

Journalists score just below used car salesmen and professional grifters in honesty and truth telling.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 05:14:28 pm »
CNN Suggests Trump to Blame for Illegals Attacking Border Patrol

Riiiight because it's been Trump telling the illegals to come to America and get all the free sh*t they want.

*****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 05:22:18 pm »

Riiiight because it's been Trump telling the illegals to come to America and get all the free sh*t they want.

*****rollingeyes*****

There may be a sliver of hope for you, yet, grasshopper.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 05:26:22 pm »
"President Donald Trump was to blame... for the violence about the administration making it more difficult to have asylum requests accepted."
If someone tells the illegals about Trump's hatred of illegals, or the illegals have cell phones (how do they keep them charged?) to keep up with the news, sure they throw rocks - the border agents are Trump to them.  However, throwing rocks says to me they won't keep the laws of this country.

And, I have no sympathy for people who take children on a thousand mile journey.  Plus, I don't want the diseases they have coming here since they likely did not have doctor care where they came from.  It is not possible, but I want each one of them accepted to be in this country, checked for diseases before they are let loose to go anywhere in this country.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 10:08:23 pm »
"President Donald Trump was to blame... for the violence about the administration making it more difficult to have asylum requests accepted."
If someone tells the illegals about Trump's hatred of illegals, or the illegals have cell phones (how do they keep them charged?) to keep up with the news, sure they throw rocks - the border agents are Trump to them.  However, throwing rocks says to me they won't keep the laws of this country.

And, I have no sympathy for people who take children on a thousand mile journey.  Plus, I don't want the diseases they have coming here since they likely did not have doctor care where they came from.  It is not possible, but I want each one of them accepted to be in this country, checked for diseases before they are let loose to go anywhere in this country.

Nope.  They shouldn't be allowed into this country period. I thought that Trump stated that rocking throwing would be considered a weapon and he is allowing the military to respond accordingly.   

He could easily shut the border down to due contagious diseases.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 10:41:38 pm »
Nope.  They shouldn't be allowed into this country period. I thought that Trump stated that rocking throwing would be considered a weapon and he is allowing the military to respond accordingly.   

He could easily shut the border down to due contagious diseases.

I don't think the military is there now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 11:20:28 pm »
Cue up the sonorous voice of James Earl Jones:

"THIS is CNN bullsh--t...."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 03:27:22 pm »
I don't think the military is there now.

They are in your state and in Cali.  Nothing outside of the National Guard in Texas at the moment I believe.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 03:35:11 pm »
They are in your state and in Cali.  Nothing outside of the National Guard in Texas at the moment I believe.

Last time I was where you are currently bivouacking, the illegals were thick as thieves.  It is a goto destination for the waders.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2019, 03:37:17 pm »
Last time I was where you are currently bivouacking, the illegals were thick as thieves.  It is a goto destination for the waders.

From what little I've been able to get out and around it still is.