Author Topic: HERE WE GO: Trump’s First Tweet Of 2019 Was A Doozy  (Read 5532 times)

rangerrebew

HERE WE GO: Trump’s First Tweet Of 2019 Was A Doozy
« on: January 01, 2019, 05:45:51 pm »
HERE WE GO: Trump’s First Tweet Of 2019 Was A Doozy
January 1, 2019 Clayton Keirns

It’s no secret that President Trump loves using Twitter to get his message across. The media has despised his use of the platform, and they’re probably not going to be with his first tweet of the New Year.

In an all-caps tweet, Trump trashed the “haters”, the “fake news media”, and took a jab at those suffering from “Trump derangement syndrome”.

Here’s what he tweeted just a few hours ago:

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/here-we-go-trumps-first-tweet-of-2019-was-a-doozy/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 05:46:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: HERE WE GO: Trump’s First Tweet Of 2019 Was A Doozy
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 06:07:22 pm »
I fixed it for the President (in bold). It would have been so much more inclusive of ALL Americans and at the same time come across as presidential instead of so darn school yard bully childish!!!   

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 1, 2019
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 06:25:20 pm »
 :thumbsup:

Screw Civility to a mob that wants to lynch you and America.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 06:26:02 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 06:29:56 pm »

The Future of the Democrat Party
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 06:33:14 pm »
I fixed it for the President

Keep your day job.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 07:35:09 pm »
Keep your day job.

Your'e entitle to your opinion .... I just think he needs to take things up a notch so he doesn't sound like a 5th grade school yard bully.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 07:35:26 pm »
I fixed it for the President (in bold). It would have been so much more inclusive of ALL Americans and at the same time come across as presidential instead of so darn school yard bully childish!!!   

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 1, 2019

You didn't fix it; you diluted it.  The real tweet was pure Trump and it was great.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 07:37:21 pm »
You didn't fix it; you diluted it.  The real tweet was pure Trump and it was great.

:thumbsup:

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 07:38:23 pm »
Your'e entitle to your opinion .... I just think he needs to take things up a notch so he doesn't sound like a 5th grade school yard bully.

A 72 YO leopard can't change his stripes. We are stuck with this until he passes from the Earth.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2019, 07:40:53 pm »
A 72 YO leopard can't change his stripes. We are stuck with this until he passes from the Earth.

And we are stuck with his fanboys and girls who think every twisted thing he does is pure gold.  *****rollingeyes*****

The Obama fan club ain't got nothing on these guys.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2019, 08:22:01 pm »
As a toddler Man is captured and surrounded by his toys; then as he matures he
slowly leaves them behind.
Yet Trump has moved in the reverse direction, confirming his wise Scottish Mother's
observation that he was incapable of change.
As he ages, the frowns and grimaces multiply, the isolation worsens and the tweets
become ever more agitated. Emphatically, this is not the behavior of a secure adult
and noting good can or will come of it.
Sadly his fan club simply cheer him on and remain oblivious!

« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 06:40:12 am by Absalom »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019, 08:41:53 pm »
As a toddler Man is captured and surrounded  by his toys; then as he matures he
Yet Trump has moved in the reverse direction, confirming his wise Scottish Mother's
As he ages, the frowns and grimaces multiply, the isolation worsens and the tweets
become ever more agitated. Emphatically, this is not the behavior of a secure adult

Good post.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 08:47:06 pm »

In an all-caps tweet, Trump trashed the “haters”, the “fake news media”, and took a jab at those suffering from “Trump derangement syndrome”.

Trump open a Freeper account?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2019, 08:53:45 pm »
And we are stuck with his fanboys and girls who think every twisted thing he does is pure gold. 

I do wish the President could have addressed this directly to you @musiclady

Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

5:08 AM - 1 Jan 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080088373451206656

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2019, 10:01:56 pm »

Sadly, you have chosen to focus on Trump's personal behavior as shown in his tweets and magnified by the press and democrats.

As a President, Trump's actions have been mostly extremely positive.  If he wants to vent to and about people who are horrible to him, it's ok with me.

And I really resent all the Trump haters referring to anyone who defends Trump as a fan club.

That is cheap and tacky.  I wouldn't go out to dinner with him but he's been a dam good President.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2019, 10:04:18 pm »
And we are stuck with his fanboys and girls who think every twisted thing he does is pure gold.  *****rollingeyes*****

The Obama fan club ain't got nothing on these guys.

As I said to Absalom, I really don't appreciate being called a Fan Girl because I have a different opinion about Trump than you do.

I am judging him by his actions as President and his accomplishments. 

And comparing us to Obama fans is just plain tacky.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2019, 10:56:17 pm »
And...they're off!

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2019, 11:14:51 pm »
And...they're off!

:2popcorn:

Not really.  I've resolved to be nice.  But I'm not gonna put up with holier than thou people who tremble at Trump's tweets turning around and being nasty to other supposed compadres on this site.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2019, 11:17:01 pm »

I wonder if they encourage this type of behavior from their friends and family? If their boss is like Trump, i.e. a bullying misogynist, do they egg him/her on?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2019, 11:18:29 pm »
Not really.  I've resolved to be nice.  But I'm not gonna put up with holier than thou people who tremble at Trump's tweets turning around and being nasty to other supposed compadres on this site.

Got news for you...the die hard Trumpsters are decidedly NOT my compadres.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2019, 01:55:20 am »
Sadly, you have chosen to focus on Trump's personal behavior as shown in his tweets and magnified by the press and democrats.

As a President, Trump's actions have been mostly extremely positive.  If he wants to vent to and about people who are horrible to him, it's ok with me.

And I really resent all the Trump haters referring to anyone who defends Trump as a fan club.

That is cheap and tacky.  I wouldn't go out to dinner with him but he's been a dam good President.
------------------------------------
Your retort was fair and honorable.
Firstly, as a Trump voter, those who criticize him are hardly haters,
anymore than a Father who criticizes the behavior of his son/daughter.
As for attitudes and behaviors, they define who we are.
Certainly Trump can vent if he chooses; yet he does this publicly rather
than privately, inviting the world to witness the rumpus; begging the
question as to his motives.
Is he looking for change or simply looking for attention?
Regarding his performance, we shall see; as to date, it's largely rhetoric.
Asserting otherwise is delusional.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2019, 02:35:31 am »
This tweet was far more restrained than the Rats are deserving of.

Never, never back down Mr President.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2019, 02:44:03 am »

@Emjay is referring to the spat she had with @Right_in_Virginia last month. If I have the time I’ll post a link to the spat. Spoiler alert: It’s glorious! Anyway, I love how RIV is trying to win MJ back in post #7. You ladies keep it up! In some states you can make it legal!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2019, 05:44:10 am »
@Emjay is referring to the spat she had with @Right_in_Virginia last month. If I have the time I’ll post a link to the spat. Spoiler alert: It’s glorious! Anyway, I love how RIV is trying to win MJ back in post #7. You ladies keep it up! In some states you can make it legal!

Thanks for your deep interest in me @goodwithagun .  I agree with @Right_in_Virginia a lot but if you happen to disagree, run for the hills.  I believe her main interest is in the President so I might have to get in line.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2019, 05:47:47 am »
------------------------------------
Your retort was fair and honorable.
Firstly, as a Trump voter, those who criticize him are hardly haters,
anymore than a Father who criticizes the behavior of his son/daughter.
As for attitudes and behaviors, they define who we are.
Certainly Trump can vent if he chooses; yet he does this publicly rather
than privately, inviting the world to witness the rumpus; begging the
question as to his motives.
Is he looking for change or simply looking for attention?
Regarding his performance, we shall see; as to date, it's largely rhetoric.
Asserting otherwise is delusional.

So, the vast improvement in the economy and job market is rhetorical?  Not to the worker bees.

So the putting America first in foreign policy is rhetorical? 

So nominating good justices is?  So reducing the size of government and getting rid of unnecessary agencies is?