Author Topic: $150M to Provide Illegals with Shovels to Tunnel Under Trump's Border Wall  (Read 461 times)

rangerrebew

$150M to Provide Illegals with Shovels to Tunnel Under Trump's Border Wall
Ferlon Webster, Jr.
December. 28. 2018

Liberals sure do hate the idea of a border wall to protect the citizens of this country.

One Florida man hates the idea so much, he found a very — how do I say? — “interesting" way to help illegals if they ever encounter Trump’s wall on their journey to the states.

Last week, Rigo Torres started a GoFundMe page to provide illegal immigrants with shovels so they can dig their way under the wall if need be.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/gofundme-page-seeks-provide-illegals-shovels-if-they-encounter-trumps-wall

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: $150M to Provide Illegals with Shovels to Tunnel Under Trump's Border Wall
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 08:38:09 pm »
Sounds like a quintessential leftist. You aren't going to tell me what to do, but I'll happily impose what I want on you, because I have declared my cause righteous.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: $150M to Provide Illegals with Shovels to Tunnel Under Trump's Border Wall
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 03:20:35 am »
So buy 'em a trainload of ' Mexican backhoes'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis