Author Topic: Every Western Woman.....  (Read 1118 times)

Offline mirraflake

Every Western Woman.....
« on: December 21, 2018, 05:07:43 pm »
...should be required to watch the decapitation video of the 2 young Norgewian girls. The blood curling screams and gurgling as the one girls  head was being sawed off  needs to be seen.

Western women, white women I may add,  have been brainwashed by the global elite that all cultures are equal  and every countries citizens are oh just so peaceful if you are polite to them and if westerners just admit to raping these poor brown peoples countries over the years  ..everything would be just unicorns  and flowers and we could all coexist.

Sadly people on FB who live in Norway say the events are being covered up by the press and thei gov't by  saying it was a "knike attack" or they are not mentioning the attack at all has the citizens in an uproar.

A report was out yesterday the muslims in the EU instead of assimilation are actually becoming more radicalized. Too bad the soy boys of those countries don't have the balls to take back their countries and take out their leaders (Merkle) if need be.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Every Western Woman.....
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 05:23:51 pm »
"...actually becoming more radicalized."

Also, I've heard that they are becoming more radicalized in part, because of the "freedom", Western Culture affords them, which makes sense.  Overall, we have freedom to say whatever we want, within reason, go where we want.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 05:29:06 pm »
A Norweigen woman viewed the tape and translated it and said the young woman as she is being killed is crying out for her mom (mormor means mom ?? I belive)

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 07:42:18 pm »
Western countries are full of young, naive, liberal females who believe the worst about their their fellow male countrymen but think the world outside Europe and America is a wonderful place with everyone a nice person who means them well.
Maybe they've  seen many of the new action flicks with small females beating the crap out of burly males twice their size and weight and think they can do that too in a bad situation.
I don't know...if this incident doesn't wake up young, liberal females, nothing will.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 07:50:43 pm by goatprairie »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 09:19:49 pm »
Western countries are full of young, naive, liberal females who believe the worst about their their fellow male countrymen but think the world outside Europe and America is a wonderful place with everyone a nice person who means them well.
Maybe they've  seen many of the new action flicks with small females beating the crap out of burly twice their size and weight and think they can do that too in a bad situation.
I don't know...if this incident doesn't wake up young, liberal females, nothing will.

LOL.  They won't ever see them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 01:21:24 am »
da goat wrote:
"I don't know...if this incident doesn't wake up young, liberal females, nothing will."

It won't.
And... it won't.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 01:38:00 am »
I watched it...had too.  To remind me of why islam is completely incompatible with Western society.  We let these savages within the gates at our own peril.

These women/girls/ladies were brought up in a society that taught them that "all cultures are equal".  They were doomed from the start thanks to political cowreckness.  Their horrific deaths prove that all cultures are NOT equal...islamists and those who preach sharia are preaching the death of Western society as we know it.

Wake up!
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 01:38:38 am »
da goat wrote:
"I don't know...if this incident doesn't wake up young, liberal females, nothing will."

It won't.
And... it won't.
:thumbsup:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 02:09:02 am »
Foolish Liberals are everywhere, not just in Europe. Look how many Islamo-fascists (just like these people, and their supporters) got elected in America this last election.

Several years ago before the wall, there was a case of two Israeli girls trying to hitchhike across the West Bank. It does not get any more naive and stupid than that! Fortunately, they were picked up by Israeli forces before they could be raped, sold, or murdered, by the 'peaceful' Palestinians.

I think Liberals deny the existence of evil so they don't have to deal with it. If I pretend it is not happening, then I can go about my life carefree without having to think about it. The same applies to Southside Chicago.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2018, 02:23:06 am »
I watched it...had too.  To remind me of why islam is completely incompatible with Western society.  We let these savages within the gates at our own peril.

These women/girls/ladies were brought up in a society that taught them that "all cultures are equal".  They were doomed from the start thanks to political cowreckness.  Their horrific deaths prove that all cultures are NOT equal...islamists and those who preach sharia are preaching the death of Western society as we know it.

Wake up!

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2018, 06:35:40 pm »
One of the girls killed posted pro diversity,  pro muslim screeds on her FB page.  This white guilt BS needs to stop. Oh well she found out the hard way. She won't. be the last.

https://rightoftheright.com/beheaded-norwegian-girl-posted-an-anti-white-pro-muslim-tolerance-video-on-facebook/?fbclid=IwAR0JzuApY9GOJ1yXaFhWz0V69CaRznVleD0rUUmWETIT8Ix57CHa7yEwEBs
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 06:39:04 pm by mirraflake »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2018, 06:42:53 pm »
One of the girls killed posted pro diversity,  pro muslim screeds on her FB page.  This white guilt BS needs to stop. Oh well she found out the hard way. She won't. be the last.

https://rightoftheright.com/beheaded-norwegian-girl-posted-an-anti-white-pro-muslim-tolerance-video-on-facebook/?fbclid=IwAR0JzuApY9GOJ1yXaFhWz0V69CaRznVleD0rUUmWETIT8Ix57CHa7yEwEBs
Don't go to the website...it's anti-Semitic.
Yes, the girl was young and dumb. We don't need to go to Jew-hating websites to know that.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2018, 12:18:00 am »
mirraflake wrote:
"A Norweigen woman viewed the tape and translated it and said the young woman as she is being killed is crying out for her mom (mormor means mom ?? I belive)"

I'm gonna take heat for sayin' this, but I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the parents of those two girls comes out with some kind of statement that they "forgive" the attackers...

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2018, 01:08:16 am »
mirraflake wrote:
"A Norweigen woman viewed the tape and translated it and said the young woman as she is being killed is crying out for her mom (mormor means mom ?? I belive)"

I'm gonna take heat for sayin' this, but I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the parents of those two girls comes out with some kind of statement that they "forgive" the attackers...
I wouldn't bet against you. One of the most sickening things reading about these incidents is when the parents of the murdered victim "forgive" their child's killers and meet with them to show their forgiveness.  Liberals would gladly cut their own throats if they thought it would advance egalitarianism.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2018, 01:32:39 am »
The U.S. State Department has declared Mexico to be one of, if not the most dangerous nations on Earth. And yet look how many Americans flock there for cheap vacations, cheap drugs, and cheap sex. Even at the risk of their lives.

Liberals say, "I don't believe all the hype. This is just stupid White people being afraid of a different culture." OK. Yes, the culture is 'different'. And it will kill you. (dummy)

Those vacations are that cheap for a reason. (dummy) The same reason that Vegas will pay your fare to come there. It is not about what you pay for the vacation. It is about what they can extract from you once you are there.

When I was in Alexandria there was a guy offering camel rides for $2. Ok. I got on the camel and rode around. Then he wanted $10 for me to get off. An argument ensued, Cops were called, and the Cops wanted me to pay them to get rid of the camel guy. I jumped and ran. Bumped into a woman while getting away. She started screaming like Hell. Apparently I had 'defiled her' by touching her. I did not stop. I didn't even slow down. I was trying to make it an American ship on the docks. The only way I got through was that I speak very basic Arabic. Once away a bit, I started walking very slowly and speaking in Arabic to people on the street (A'Salaam A'lekum). I made it to safety, but my God, that was scary.

All cultures are not equal. And some of them will kill you. If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.