Author Topic: Michelle Obama Mocks Melania Trump For Doing The Same Thing She Did In 2009  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Michelle Obama Mocks Melania Trump For Doing The Same Thing She Did In 2009
Daily Caller, Dec 19, 2018, Hanna Bogorowski

Former first lady Michelle Obama appeared to cast fun at first lady Melania Trump again Tuesday on “The Tonight Show” over an exchange the two had on Inauguration Day when Trump handed Obama a baby blue Tiffany & Co. boxed gift.

Host Jimmy Fallon asked Obama what was going through her mind as she and her husband, former President Barack Obama, waved goodbye from Air Force One after the inauguration.  “A lot was going on that day … that was a day,” she responded, adding an anecdote about how her daughters wanted to have a sleepover with friends the night before the busy day.

“So there was that and the Tiffany’s box … it was just a lot,” Obama said, as she made a face in apparent attempt to take a swipe at Trump and the exchange the media deemed “one of the biggest mysteries of the Trump administration,” and one that “befuddled” the Obamas.

[...]

“Well, there’s all this protocol. I mean, this is like a state visit, so they tell you that you’re going to do this, they’re going to stand here,” Obama recalled. “Never before do you get this gift, so I’m sort of like, ‘Okay, what am I supposed to do with this gift?”

“I was like, what do you do with the box?” the former first lady added.

But after Obama brought up the viral gift exchange again on Tuesday with Fallon, CNN White House reporter Kate Bennett pointed out Obama did the same thing at the same event in 2009, when she and her husband greeted former President George W. Bush and former first lady Laura Bush on the steps of the White House.

More:  https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/19/michelle-obama-melania-trump-gift/

Maybe now the biotch will shut up.

Offline RoosGirl

The Obamas are a-holes?!  Shocking.

Offline Frank Cannon

The Obamas are a-holes?!  Shocking.

They are? Thanks for the tip.

Oye .... remember this mess:

It must have been practice for this:

Offline LadyLiberty

Maybe now the biotch will shut up.

Just look at how much more warm and gracious the Bushes are toward the Obamas than the Obamas are towards the Trumps.

Piers Morgan RIPS Michelle Obama over her “Bitchy Sniping at Melania”
Gateway Pundit, Dec 19, 2018

Piers Morgan blasted Michelle in his column on Wednesday.
 Via the Daily Mail:

Appearing on last night’s Jimmy Fallon show, Michelle inexplicably decided to plunge the bitchy knife firmly into the back of her successor as First Lady, Melania Trump.

The attack came after Fallon showed her a photo of her and husband Barack boarding Air Force One for the last time after Donald Trump’s inauguration in January 2017.

‘Can you just walk me through…,’ said Fallon.

But before he could even finish the question, Michelle interrupted with a sneering: ‘Bye Felicia!’

Fallon collapsed with laughter and the audience whooped with joy.

And wherever she was, Melania Trump must have winced with anger and humiliation.

The phrase ‘Bye Felicia’ is an intensely derogatory one.

It was first coined by rapper Ice Cube’s character Craig in the 1995 cult stoner comedy movie, Friday.

A local girl named Felicia who annoys the neighbourhood with her constant begging, and shameless attempts to live off others, annoys Craig.

When she asks if she can borrow his car, and a marijuana joint, he point blank refuses, then looks away and says simply ‘Bye, Felicia’ in a dismissive tone.

The phrase is now widely used, especially on social media, as an ice cold ‘kiss off’ for unpleasant people who you want to avoid.

It means, depending on which dictionary you refer to, a variant on: ‘I’m done with you, I have no interest in you, or anything you have to say.’

It’s specifically designed to cause hurt to the recipient.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/ouch-piers-morgan-rips-michelle-obama-over-her-bitchy-sniping-at-melania/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Does anyone really see this vile, ghetto wookie as the future POTUS?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline RoosGirl

Does anyone really see this vile, ghetto wookie as the future POTUS?

A black, woman POTUS?  You bet your ass people see her that way.

Online rustynail

Did she do that head wag that they do?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Michelle Obama Mocks Melania Trump For Doing The Same Thing She Did In 2009
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2018, 05:48:52 pm »
A black, woman POTUS?  You bet your ass people see her that way.

Since she's a "two-fer," she could probably succeed at what Hillary Clinton failed to pull off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2018, 05:49:48 pm »
Did she do that head wag that they do?

You mean that head-racking motion?  I dunno, I never watch Fallon.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2018, 06:23:32 pm »
Just look at how much more warm and gracious the Bushes are toward the Obamas than the Obamas are towards the Trumps.

George and Laura were and continue to be a class act, all the way.  It's a pity how a GOP Congress betrayed him in 2006 with Social Security reform.  There was no excuse for handing control of Congress to the Dems in 2007.  That mistake caused a huge recession, increased the budget deficit tenfold, and gave us 8 years of Obama.  Had social security reform passed, it may have ended the Democrat Party as a political entity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2018, 06:50:35 pm »
Since she's a "two-fer," she could probably succeed at what Hillary Clinton failed to pull off.

Sure seems a good bet, that she could.

One opinion that I value, opined the dems will not pick a  white man.

Hence the leading women of color are Michelle Obama and Kamela Harris.

I am doubtful that Trump will be the GOP candidate, whether by his choice or not.

Game over. Potus Obama or Harris.

The next question is who becomes the weak GOP designated, dignified loser?

Flake, Sasse, Kasich, Ryan etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2018, 07:21:03 pm »
Sure seems a good bet, that she could.

One opinion that I value, opined the dems will not pick a  white man.

Hence the leading women of color are Michelle Obama and Kamela Harris.

I am doubtful that Trump will be the GOP candidate, whether by his choice or not.

Game over. Potus Obama or Harris.

The next question is who becomes the weak GOP designated, dignified loser?

Flake, Sasse, Kasich, Ryan etc.

Good questions, all.  Time to start pondering them.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2018, 12:58:56 am »
It's really low class not to accept a gift graciously. But then, it's not like she ever had any.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org