Author Topic: Kamala Harris Eligibility Article Goes Viral  (Read 1977 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Kamala Harris Eligibility Article Goes Viral
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2018, 04:43:45 am »
It’s not a lie and no matter how many times you trot out mangled misinterpretations of ancient manuscripts, that truth will not change.

It most certainly is a lie! But that's what lawyers do, isn't it?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2018, 02:53:17 pm »
In the end, it just does not matter, for HR Clinton is running, and she will win the Democommie nomination handily.  She will not announce early, so every Tom, Dick and Harriette will announce they are running.  With a field that will be numbered over a dozen and perhaps as high as 20, HRC will come in and clean up.  Her loyalists will vote for her, and the rest will dilute the vote that no one competes against her for the Dems' nomination.

I think Hitlery might run unless she's dead by then from one of her many mysterious ailments.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2018, 01:54:14 am »
I want as much of a stink about Ms. Harris' eligibility raised as is possible.

Let it get pushed up to the U.S. Supreme Court for a definitive ruling on the issue, one way or the other.

If neither of her parents were citizens, I don't believe she qualifies, but again, the ONLY way this issue will EVER be settled is by a Court ruling.