Author Topic: Kamala Harris Eligibility Article Goes Viral  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Kamala Harris Eligibility Article Goes Viral
« on: December 16, 2018, 10:04:14 pm »
The Post & Email 12/16/2018

The Post & Email’s visitors’ log shows that over the last two days, our August 19, 2018 article titled, “Is Kamala Harris Eligible to be President?” has been accessed a record number of times since its publication.

The links appearing in green above the article url indicates that readers were led to the article by a tweet.  Who launched the tweet which began the firestorm of visitors is unknown.

The article details the efforts of California citizen Gary Wilmott, who over the course of the last year has attempted to confirm whether or not Harris’s foreign-born parents were naturalized prior to her birth.  Over the last several months, Harris has been touted as a possible 2020 presidential candidate, and Wilmott was concerned that she did not meet the Article II, Section 1, clause 5 constitutional qualification of “natural born Citizen.”

According to her Wikipedia entry, Harris’s mother immigrated to Berkeley, CA in 1960 and her father from Jamaica in 1961. Harris was born on October 20, 1964, less than five years after either of her parents arrived in the U.S.  Federal law requires a five-year residency period for legal immigrants in order to qualify for U.S. citizenship.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/12/16/kamala-harris-eligibility-article-goes-viral/

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Kamala Harris Eligibility Article Goes Viral
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 10:09:48 pm »
LOL. Well these folks better get all the paperwork for this copied and recorded because if they don't it's all going to go missing in about 10 minutes. The Rats never leave a paper trail for this stuff.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 10:14:13 pm »
Wouldn't it by nice if the Rats could find an American to run for the highest office in the land rather than the latest cast of miscreants who have fake citizenship they are featuring.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 10:16:08 pm »
Where was she born?

Offline the_doc

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 10:17:46 pm »
LOL. Well these folks better get all the paperwork for this copied and recorded because if they don't it's all going to go missing in about 10 minutes. The Rats never leave a paper trail for this stuff.

Wait a minute.  Obama left a paper trail (clearly forged, however).

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 10:20:40 pm »
Where was she born?

For a Rat... it doesn't matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 10:37:45 pm »
FTA:

The article details the efforts of California citizen Gary Wilmott, who over the course of the last year has attempted to confirm whether or not Harris’s foreign-born parents were naturalized prior to her birth.  Over the last several months, Harris has been touted as a possible 2020 presidential candidate, and Wilmott was concerned that she did not meet the Article II, Section 1, clause 5 constitutional qualification of “natural born Citizen.”

What has been confirmed is nobody gives a flying crap about that definition of "Natural Born Citizen," other than a bunch of legal academics.  Obastard broke what was left of that definition.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2018, 10:40:19 pm »
Where was she born?

They're not raising a question about where she was born (CA), but the citizenship of her parents at the time of her birth.

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2018, 10:41:43 pm »
FTA:

What has been confirmed is nobody gives a flying crap about that definition of "Natural Born Citizen,"

They will if it cannot be applied to a Republican candidate for President.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2018, 10:48:51 pm »
They will if it cannot be applied to a Republican candidate for President.

It's not news a different set of rules and laws apply to people of different Parties.   :shrug:

Hey, before I forget...Merry Christmas to you and yours, @Right_in_Virginia!   8888mistltoe 888deco

:tree3:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2018, 11:01:07 pm »
It's not news a different set of rules and laws apply to people of different Parties.   :shrug:

Hey, before I forget...Merry Christmas to you and yours, @Right_in_Virginia!   8888mistltoe 888deco

:tree3:

Thanks @Cyber Liberty .... Wishing the best for you and yours, too! 

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2018, 11:08:55 pm »
Seriously.. If the birther issue didn't work against Obama (in fact it made us look like fools),  what makes you think it will work this time around???

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2018, 11:09:30 pm »
They're not raising a question about where she was born (CA), but the citizenship of her parents at the time of her birth.

If she was physically born within the US, she qualifies, even if her parents weren’t naturalized at the time. 

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2018, 11:12:03 pm »
At any rate, we want Kamala in there, because she's a rabid, skanky gutter harpy and bottom feeder that would sow lots of chaos, bitterness, and dissension in any Presidential nominating process.
The Republic is lost.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2018, 11:13:28 pm »

It doesn't matter, she is elgible to run for President.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2018, 11:17:07 pm »
If she was physically born within the US, she qualifies, even if her parents weren’t naturalized at the time.
Bullshit.

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2018, 11:32:56 pm »

Thanks for sharing.  But I think I'll wait for the SC's decision on this.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2018, 11:50:27 pm »

I do believe that is the current state of interpretation of that part of the Constitution.  I don't have to like it, but this line of attack in Harris will not bear fruit.  The opposite is likely.

Look at Obastard.  The ball was not moved downfield for the NBC enthusiasts.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2018, 11:53:08 pm »
I do believe that is the current state of interpretation of that part of the Constitution.  I don't have to like it, but this line of attack in Harris will not bear fruit.  The opposite is likely.

Look at Obastard.  The ball was not moved downfield for the NBC enthusiasts.

Look at The space cadet AOC.  The Rats will try and run anyone but an American.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2018, 11:58:28 pm »
Look at The space cadet AOC.  The Rats will try and run anyone but an American.

Correction:  They will run anybody who isn't a white male, even if they have to run somebody who isn't an American.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2018, 12:05:19 am »
Correction:  They will run anybody who isn't a white male, even if they have to run somebody who isn't an American.

Agreed.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2018, 02:46:17 am »
At any rate, we want Kamala in there, because she's a rabid, skanky gutter harpy and bottom feeder that would sow lots of chaos, bitterness, and dissension in any Presidential nominating process.

:amen:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2018, 02:54:44 am »
In the end, it just does not matter, for HR Clinton is running, and she will win the Democommie nomination handily.  She will not announce early, so every Tom, Dick and Harriette will announce they are running.  With a field that will be numbered over a dozen and perhaps as high as 20, HRC will come in and clean up.  Her loyalists will vote for her, and the rest will dilute the vote that no one competes against her for the Dems' nomination.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2018, 04:38:54 am »

@Oceander

No matter how many times you repeat the lie it will not become the truth.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2018, 04:40:09 am »
@Oceander

No matter how many times you repeat the lie it will not become the truth.

It’s not a lie and no matter how many times you trot out mangled misinterpretations of ancient manuscripts, that truth will not change.