Author Topic: Gillibrand: Say, there are a lot of white men running for President, aren’t there?  (Read 542 times)

rangerrebew

Gillibrand: Say, there are a lot of white men running for President, aren’t there?

Jazz ShawPosted at 9:31 am on December 16, 2018

We’ve been covering some of the early 2020 polling here recently and the same group of names keeps coming up for the Democratic nomination. At the top, we find Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders in almost every survey. More recently, Beto O’Rourke has climbed into the mix (somehow). In this Age of Diversity and Year of the Woman, doesn’t something seem to be missing? That’s what Kirsten Gillibrand suggested when she sat down for an interview with Van Jones on Friday night. Does it bother her that the frontrunners are, not to put too fine of a point on it, a bunch of white guys? (The Hill)

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/12/16/gillibrand-say-lot-white-men-running-president-arent/

rangerrebew

Is she about to play the uterus card? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Is she about to play the uterus card? *****rollingeyes*****

It will be a joy to watch the wymen rip apart the democrat beta males.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Who does she think is stopping men of 'color' from running?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Night Hides Not

Does Kirsten know the guy named "Beto" is actually a purebred, lily white fellow?

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.