Author Topic: Biden to discuss 2020 bid with family over holidays: report  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to discuss 2020 bid with family over holidays: report
« on: December 12, 2018, 09:03:28 pm »
By John Bowden - 12/12/18 03:51 PM EST

Former Vice President Joe Biden is reportedly planning to discuss with family members the possibility of mounting a bid for president in 2020 over the holidays.

Multiple sources close to Biden told The Associated Press that he will meet with longtime advisers and aides this week in Washington before stepping away from the public sphere for the rest of the month, during which the former vice president will discuss with family members the possibility of launching a campaign.

Biden and former President Obama are not expected to meet in person over the next few weeks, according to the AP, despite Obama's reported conversations with top 2020 prospects including Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas), whose unsuccessful Senate bid against Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) garnered nationwide attention.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/421076-biden-to-discuss-2020-bid-with-family-over-holidays-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden to discuss 2020 bid with family over holidays: report
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 09:27:44 pm »
I'll bet he'll hear from Beau.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 09:38:58 pm »
He will get in touch and see how they feel?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 09:54:05 pm »

Biden's family plans to discuss Joe's drinking problem with him over the holidays: Me

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 10:17:10 pm »
Gee, such a disappointment.  I thought Uncle Joe had already made the decision.  My hunch is that the family will vote "NO".
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 10:29:36 pm »
Handsy gaffe machine Joe is probably upset that Robert Francis beat him out in the MoveOn poll so he's looking for an out.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,343713.0.html
Principles matter. Words matter.