Author Topic: Saudi dossier identified Jared Kushner as target for crown prince to befriend: Report  (Read 2584 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Saudi dossier identified Jared Kushner as target for crown prince to befriend: Report
by Steven Nelson
 | December 09, 2018 02:50 PM

Saudi officials dentified Jared Kushner as a key target to woo even before Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman struck up a friendship with President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, according to reports.

The relationship between Kushner and Crown Prince Mohammed has endured with protocol-bending private communications, even after Saudi agents killed Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi in October, the New York Times reports.

According to the Times, the courtship began after a delegation working for the crown prince visited New York City in November 2016 to discuss possible cooperation with the incoming Trump administration.

The Saudi delegation reportedly compiled a slideshow with their findings, noting that "[t]he inner circle is predominantly deal makers who lack familiarity with political customs and deep institutions, and they support Jared Kushner."

"Kushner made clear his lack of familiarity with the history of Saudi-American relations and he asked about its support for terrorism," a slide reportedly said. "After the discussion, he expressed his satisfaction with what was explained about the Saudi role in fighting terrorism."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/saudi-dossier-identified-jared-kushner-as-target-for-crown-prince-to-befriend-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Saudi dossier identified Jared Kushner as target for crown prince to befriend: Report
by Steven Nelson
 | December 09, 2018 02:50 PM

Saudi officials dentified Jared Kushner as a key target to woo even before Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman struck up a friendship with President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, according to reports.

The relationship between Kushner and Crown Prince Mohammed has endured with protocol-bending private communications, even after Saudi agents killed Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi in October, the New York Times reports.

According to the Times, the courtship began after a delegation working for the crown prince visited New York City in November 2016 to discuss possible cooperation with the incoming Trump administration.

The Saudi delegation reportedly compiled a slideshow with their findings, noting that "[t]he inner circle is predominantly deal makers who lack familiarity with political customs and deep institutions, and they support Jared Kushner."

"Kushner made clear his lack of familiarity with the history of Saudi-American relations and he asked about its support for terrorism," a slide reportedly said. "After the discussion, he expressed his satisfaction with what was explained about the Saudi role in fighting terrorism."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/saudi-dossier-identified-jared-kushner-as-target-for-crown-prince-to-befriend-report

I see big conflicts between Lindsey Graham and the Trump family.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I see big conflicts between Lindsey Graham and the Trump family.

Why Lindsey Graham @Chosen Daughter

Offline Chosen Daughter

Why Lindsey Graham @Chosen Daughter

Why? because Grahm is pushing regime change of MBS.  Wants to cut all arms sales to Saudi Arabia even though President Trump has said he wouldn't .
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Why? because Grahm is pushing regime change of MBS.  Wants to cut all arms sales to Saudi Arabia even though President Trump has said he wouldn't .

I've got a few problems with Graham myself @Chosen Daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGdLSVYLWQ

Sorry...

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The White House defended Kushner, with a spokesperson saying in a statement, “Jared has always meticulously followed protocols and guidelines regarding the relationship with [Crown Prince Mohammed] and all of the other foreign officials with whom he interacts."

I’m sure it was the same meticulousness used in filling out his security clearance paperwork.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

The White House defended Kushner, with a spokesperson saying in a statement, “Jared has always meticulously followed protocols and guidelines regarding the relationship with [Crown Prince Mohammed] and all of the other foreign officials with whom he interacts."

I’m sure it was the same meticulousness used in filling out his security clearance paperwork.

Now, was that the first meticulous filing or the third or later time?   :shrug:

The guy is bad, bad news and absolutely could care less what happens to Trump.  He's a snake waiting; ready to strike.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 12:59:10 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

Now, was the the first meticulous filing or the third or later time?

Probably the one where Jamie Gorelick assisted.

Offline libertybele

I believe the true 'collusion' is with Jared and the Saudi's.  Not quite sure if Trump is blind to his son-in-law's involvements or looks the other way for the sake of his beloved Ivanka?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

I believe the true 'collusion' is with Jared and the Saudi's.  Not quite sure if Trump is blind to his son-in-law's involvements or looks the other way for the sake of his beloved Ivanka?

Something that’s likely to get revisited, due to the Khashoggi mess, is Kushner’s involvement with Qatar sanctions and Broidy getting awarded $1B in contracts with the UAE and Saudis.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:20:07 am by edpc »

Offline libertybele

Something that’s likely to get revisited, due to the Khashoggi mess is Kushner’s involvement with Qatar sanctions and Broidy getting awarded $1B in contracts with the UAE and Saudis.

The Senate was advised by Haspel as to what happened which differed from what Mattis and Pompeo claimed.  Graham came out of the meeting confident in what they were told by Haspel.  I question the obvious...what was Kushner's involvement?  Did he know ahead of time the plan to rid Khashoggi? 

Offline edpc

I question the obvious...what was Kushner's involvement?  Did he know ahead of time the plan to rid Khashoggi?

Possibly. An interesting read from this past March....

What exactly Kushner and the Saudi royal talked about in Riyadh may be known only to them, but after the meeting, Crown Prince Mohammed told confidants that Kushner had discussed the names of Saudis disloyal to the crown prince, according to three sources who have been in contact with members of the Saudi and Emirati royal families since the crackdown. Kushner, through his attorney’s spokesperson, denies having done so.

https://theintercept.com/2018/03/21/jared-kushner-saudi-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman/

Offline Chosen Daughter

I've got a few problems with Graham myself @Chosen Daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGdLSVYLWQ

Sorry...

President Trump isn't too smart about the people he keeps close.  He definitely was having a moment with Huma Abedin.  And John Kelly gave him the eyes on you sign.  That little weasel was looking like a total weasel and then he realized that he was caught.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The Senate was advised by Haspel as to what happened which differed from what Mattis and Pompeo claimed.  Graham came out of the meeting confident in what they were told by Haspel.  I question the obvious...what was Kushner's involvement?  Did he know ahead of time the plan to rid Khashoggi?

Well I feel like I just entered the Twilight Zone.  We have lost reality and now we believe the Presidents Son in Law is part of Saudi assassination?  Then if you are accusing Jared Kushner you are also implicating the Presidency because this is his family working for him and at his direction.

Offline libertybele

Possibly. An interesting read from this past March....

What exactly Kushner and the Saudi royal talked about in Riyadh may be known only to them, but after the meeting, Crown Prince Mohammed told confidants that Kushner had discussed the names of Saudis disloyal to the crown prince, according to three sources who have been in contact with members of the Saudi and Emirati royal families since the crackdown. Kushner, through his attorney’s spokesperson, denies having done so.

https://theintercept.com/2018/03/21/jared-kushner-saudi-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman/

Interesting article indeed. Thank you for the post.  IMHO Kushner is not an innocent player in all of this and he was stripped of his top-security clearance for a reason.  Yet, communication and his 'Saudi relationships' continue on and I wonder if the true collusion maybe Kushner and the Saudis.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:12:12 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

"
Well I feel like I just entered the Twilight Zone.  We have lost reality and now we believe the Presidents Son in Law is part of Saudi assassination?  Then if you are accusing Jared Kushner you are also implicating the Presidency because this is his family working for him and at his direction.

Lost reality??  Well you are entitled to see it that way.  I didn't say that I believed Kushner was part of the assassination, only that he may have suspected or heard of the potential plan for the assassination. Good grief. I NEVER stated that the President ordered him to do anything!!

At one point in time Kushner had top secret security clearance and that was taken away from him.  According to the article in the "Intercept" mentioned in the post above by @edpc he is privy to the President's daily briefings.  I believe I read an article where Trump didn't like to read and therefore doesn't read the briefings.  Since Kushner is one of his closest advisers (and I still think that him being his son-in-law is a conflict of interest) he may very well advise Trump on those briefings.

I am not accusing anyone of anything, I'm merely stating my long time suspicion of Kushner being less than trustworthy; though it does seem that the President finds him very trustworthy and loyal to family which to him is important.

There is too much in his background from the corruption of his father who Christy helped send to prison, to the companies that he owns along with his brother that were start up companies for O'care (in which he made millions).  He owns other companies (and I posted links quite awhile ago) that have holdings connected to those in the ME.  His close involvement in the Middle East and for that matter Russia is suspect.  I've never trusted him and I certainly don't trust him now.  He and Ivanka should have never been allowed to occupy the WH.

It is no secret that the Trumps have done business all over the world.  Trump relinquished his business responsibilities/affiliations to his sons.  His sons don't occupy the WH but his son-in-law who also has business affiliations all over the world along with Trump's daughter, occupy the WH.  I find that troubling.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This, I think, might be more legitimate of a foreign policy concern than all of that Russian collusion stuff.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Kushner is the bridge between Netanyahu and the Crown Prince.  They are trying to forge an alliance against the advancement of Iran.  This appears to be working, despite the efforts to derail it: 

Report: Netanyahu working to normalize ties with Saudis before elections
Jerusalem Post, Dec 9, 2018
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Netanyahu-working-to-normalize-ties-with-Saudis-before-elections-573833

The President's early visit to the Mid East and his speech to and meetings with Arab leaders across the board seems to be paying off.  There's been a lot of work behind the scenes since the President's trip with the US working to shift alliances to include Israel --- and against Iran.  Oman is now allowing El Al to fly over its territory..... a first and there's talk of economic trade.  Saudi Arabia will be next.

Baby steps ... in the right direction.

Offline Chosen Daughter

"
Lost reality??  Well you are entitled to see it that way.  I didn't say that I believed Kushner was part of the assassination, only that he may have suspected or heard of the potential plan for the assassination. Good grief. I NEVER stated that the President ordered him to do anything!!

At one point in time Kushner had top secret security clearance and that was taken away from him.  According to the article in the "Intercept" mentioned in the post above by @edpc he is privy to the President's daily briefings.  I believe I read an article where Trump didn't like to read and therefore doesn't read the briefings.  Since Kushner is one of his closest advisers (and I still think that him being his son-in-law is a conflict of interest) he may very well advise Trump on those briefings.

I am not accusing anyone of anything, I'm merely stating my long time suspicion of Kushner being less than trustworthy; though it does seem that the President finds him very trustworthy and loyal to family which to him is important.

There is too much in his background from the corruption of his father who Christy helped send to prison, to the companies that he owns along with his brother that were start up companies for O'care (in which he made millions).  He owns other companies (and I posted links quite awhile ago) that have holdings connected to those in the ME.  His close involvement in the Middle East and for that matter Russia is suspect.  I've never trusted him and I certainly don't trust him now.  He and Ivanka should have never been allowed to occupy the WH.

It is no secret that the Trumps have done business all over the world.  Trump relinquished his business responsibilities/affiliations to his sons.  His sons don't occupy the WH but his son-in-law who also has business affiliations all over the world along with Trump's daughter, occupy the WH.  I find that troubling.

It is troubling.  Always has been.  And Trump has set precedence.  Any other future presidents are bound to do it also.  What I am getting at is Jared represents Trump if he knew or was involved then so is our President.

Offline edpc

Kushner is the bridge between Netanyahu and the Crown Prince.

Yeah - too bad they’re both young, spoiled dipshits who have no idea what they’re doing. Don’t think for a minute Netanyahu doesn’t realize that.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 03:11:02 am by edpc »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Kushner is the bridge between Netanyahu and the Crown Prince.  They are trying to forge an alliance against the advancement of Iran.  This appears to be working, despite the efforts to derail it: 

The President's early visit to the Mid East and his speech to and meetings with Arab leaders across the board seems to be paying off.  There's been a lot of work behind the scenes since the President's trip with the US working to shift alliances to include Israel --- and against Iran.  Oman is now allowing El Al to fly over its territory..... a first and there's talk of economic trade.  Saudi Arabia will be next.

Baby steps ... in the right direction.

Well Lindsey is taking a full on approach to Saudi Arabia.  He is running his mouth in a very large way. 

I certainly do hope Jared Kushner is not involved in this.  But I don't want someone like Lindsey Graham running his mouth making provocative statements.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 03:12:10 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline edpc

Well Lindsey is taking a full on approach to Saudi Arabia.  He is running his mouth in a very large way. 

I certainly do hope Jared Kushner is not involved in this.  But I don't want someone like Lindsey Graham running his mouth making provocative statements.

I doubt they really care about him, because any Senate resolution is non-binding. Even if they managed to get a bill through the Senate and House, it’ll be vetoed and die.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I doubt they really care about him, because any Senate resolution is non-binding. Even if they managed to get a bill through the Senate and House, it’ll be vetoed and die.

FOX is all too happy to give him air time.

Yeah - too bad they’re both young, spoiled dipshits who have no idea what they’re doing. Don’t think for a minute Netanyahu doesn’t realize that.

Bibi seems VERY pleased with developments between the US, SA and Israel .... even with the spoiled dipshits.   :laugh:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 04:22:00 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Why would you possibly think Kushner's involved in this @Chosen Daughter

« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 04:22:34 am by Right_in_Virginia »